Thread: How to get gifts in vampire wars

How to get gifts in vampire wars

With Facebook blocking application notifications now, how are we supposed to do stuff like get Mandy bonuses, help people with missions, and get gifts? Why doesn't Zynga make it so gifts are automatically accepted? That seems like a pretty bad thing to do. Also, how are new players going to get into the game if we can't ask our friends to join the game anymore due to this so what should I do to get the gifts in this game and how I can solve the same.

Re: How to get gifts in vampire wars

I just checked my Farmville on Face Book, and there was a message saying that apps could no longer send notifications through FB, but that I could sign up to receive notifications directly from Farmville. Yes, I know we aren't talking Farmville here, but it's the only game I actually play on FB. It seems as though this isn't a Vampires problem, but a FB made problem. If FB is blocking all apps from sending notifications through them, when they had previously forced them to do so, this means it's likely that either FB will allow them to send gifts on their own, or Vampires will have to find a new way to do gifting and wheel spins and kills other VW spam.

I am hoping that the gifts can be accepted in-game, like on MS. We used to accept VW gifts in-game, and then FaceBook changed that. But we don't know whether FaceBbook means everything including requests or just the notifications that we see in the lower right corner. I am sure that later on doing the same will not give you any of the issues what so ever and also you will be enjoying each and every moment while playing the game.

I would hope they would. FB is basically crippling apps right now by doing this. Hopefully this is something that FB gave warning for and allowed apps time to have something set into place, though judging by what's happening, they may not have. I hope Zynga plans to make changes in the game to counter this crap Facebook is doing by allowing it all to go through the in-game channels.

Don't think for a minute that we won't be adapting to the changes made by Facebook. We'll be working to ensure your normal expected game play is not interrupted. Things may move to different places, but we'll do our best to ensure you don't lose the ability to do anything. But I also know that there are things MS can't do, like the stuff on your feed. It would be nice though if they would either make things that are compatible with both or even it out a bit.