Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

wall posts from neighbors are irritating in FrontierVille

Video Games

Old 10-03-2011

wall posts from neighbors are irritating in FrontierVille

I already disallowed the "FrontierVille may post short stories to my wall permission, but other players constantly get bonuses etc. That post to my wall, and after an evening it's completely covered in FrontierVille spam and i have to click to delete each one. Please make an option to prevent this so my Wall it does not become a shrine to my neighbor's participation in FrontierVille. Please let me know a way that will help me in this case and I can block the wall post by others.

Old 10-03-2011

Re: wall posts from neighbors are irritating in FrontierVille

Don't they get jumped together like similar posts with other games I mean, it's usually just one thing showing on your status feed, and with a note that there are 52 similar posts below if you click on that line. I guess I don't see where it's really that big a deal anymore since Facebook jumped all game posts together like that. I just scroll past the stuff I am not interested in it and that is the reason why i quited the same..
Old 10-03-2011

I seem to have the opposite problem so anyone got any ideas. I am seeing no posts on my Face Book home page I have to remember to go view it from the profile page as if I am you looking at my page. I am missing out on everything because I don't see it. Why isn't it posting to my feed like the other Zynga games. I checked settings, and it is checked to allow short posts only option there it is not blocked either.
Old 10-03-2011

Unless I am mistaken, there is an option to disallow FrontierVille to post to your wall. I have some neighbors that when I visit them and click to share to their wall that I have visited and share a bonus, I get a message that says Cannot post to wall. Maybe it's the option when you click to remove a FV post from your wall, you get a pop up asking if you'd rather not let it post to your wall without your permission. I hope this will definitely help you to solve the issue here.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , ,