Thread: Need suggestions on Mafia wars

Need suggestions on Mafia wars

First of all I would like to say that I have been playing this game for 1month. I play it daily, several times per day when energy allows and I would like to think I have a fair idea about how it works. Now but the thing here is that as I am a newbie and now I want to know more about the game and also is there are any suggestions that how we can improve the gaming strategies and also I want to what can be newly included in this game that will be more interesting.

Re: Need suggestions on Mafia wars

I am fed up of clicking fight so many times per day. I have approximately 1000 Stamina and can level 2-3 times per day meaning I used to fight 2-3k times per day - until I got bored. I understand Mafia Wars popularity is measured by the amount of clicks it receives but you are only inviting someone to implement the use of a 3rd party script, break your TOS and so end up banned anyway. How about a Fight all button at the bottom where you can attack everyone on that particular fight list, or if you want to go further. A whole new fight screen, not too dissimilar in what it does to a certain third party script, with which someone can spend that stamina load without having to spend hours clicking on the same.

I have opted to play alone. I don't like my FB feed clogged with MW spam and I don't want my friends' lists clogged with it either. Therefore I have been penalized for this method of play as I have not yet completed my Chop Shop or Weapons Depot and don't have 10 friends to help with missions and such. Give us the option of interacting with our Mafia without being Facebook friends.

As for fighting you made the choice to have as much stamina as you have. You are not required to use third party tools to utilize them and to imply that you are being forced to use them is not accurate. There's been other methods installed in the game after many complaints were made about wanting use up stamina quickly. Robbing, Fight Path jobs were the alternatives. You can choose not to use up stamina at all. The choice is always yours.

Well as long as there's reward to go with the risk. I would be ok if it resembled the xp gains for robbing. Say stam x1 for losing and for winning. I can live with this. I think a bigger issue with fighting is resolving the amount of dead on the fight pages. I think that needs to deal with first, but giving us more options for spending stamina quickly would definitely be a step in the right direction. Even using that-which-can-not-be-named, it takes me an hour minimum to fight away my 2500 stamina.