Thread: Objects not moving correctly in FrontierVille

Objects not moving correctly in FrontierVille

Is anyone else having issues with moving objects in FrontierVille? I can move a few items and then it seems to stick and I can't place the object without reclogging, placing. After a few moments it happens again and I have to go thru the same procedure of reclogging and placing. It happens so much I get fed up and log and try later, only after a little while it starts again. Anyone have any idea why this is happening? I really bored now, don’t know what to do. If anyone here find any information or any useful way out solution for this than please just let me know.

Re: Objects not moving correctly in FrontierVille

Here I just wish to add something. I am having problems too. I move something, place it, after that try to move something else and the first item is moving! And to make it worse, I can't put it down a lot of times. I wind up having to click on the big red X and while that doesn't work, I have to reload the browser. It's frustrating cause now that I have finished the quests I am redesigning my frontier. Guess that will have to wait a while too.

Beware because this is what happened to me before I was unable to get in my game for 4 days now. Don't bother, Zynga does not care. Even though hundreds of us have issues loading over the last 4 days, they have millions playing so they really could not care less about us. Their support is terrible, you cannot email them, and the phone support says they are working on it but really - Give up - They do not care.

I am having the similar problem for 3 days now along with "ghost items" on the screen and lots of "We done lost the internet". As I say, its giving me fits, I have to refresh, and then discover the item in some obscure place. I am just fed up with the game being so slow, it takes forever to visit neighbors and it's so herky-jerky. (Yes, I have cleared my cache and updated everything I can update) I don't suppose any of these problems are even on the Devs radar.

I am having the similar problem, and severe lag opening market, ghost coins, constant internet loss connection and so forth. My neighbors tab hasn't worked for weeks, I have contacted Zynga that numerous times and been fobbed off, I have had to learn to accept the many, many bugs and glitches that come with FrontierVille at the moment. It's a shame but I still keep playing despite wanting to smash my laptop a hundred times a day.

Here too, for several days, I mention it in the lost internet connection thread, because when I attempt to move stuff from small animals to small objects, and now it's larger stuff today, half the time, it "sticks" and won't let go of the object or if you grab a new object, it picks up the last object instead. Sometimes my tooltip has been changing on its own the move tool or just grabbing something I would moved recently, a real pain in the butt, with the object moving problem, and I'm ending up with stuff all over the place where it doesn't belong, ghosted out, and if it gets too bad, I get a done lost the internet need to refresh message, something about param 1:2 or something like that. It's rather annoying, the sticking, ghosting, and booting, because my farm is a really hot mess since I was in the middle of a major redecoration phase, and it's rather hard to do when stuff keeps disappearing or refusing to cooperate on you. Or you keep getting kicked out when you try to move stuff.

You don't need to refresh to get the "stuck" item off the cursor, just hit the tooltip bottom in the tray, or at least that works for me. Unfortunately, instead of "returning" the item back to the original location like it usually does, it will just drop it right there at the edge of the tool tray, no matter what is in the way, though I have establish it will be back in its last location on the next refresh, or I can pick it up and try moving it again, though this seems to stimulate a lost internet more often than if I just give it up. I am annoying to restrain myself from moving stuff since it's obviously jacked up at the moment, but it's hard while the farm just cries out to be rearranged.