Thread: Can't see what's in Pony Express satchels in FrontierVille

Can't see what's in Pony Express satchels in FrontierVille

I built the pony express and got a package, clicked on it but did not see what I got, nothing came out. Then I got the bonus bar to insane and got another satchel. I found it sitting on my land, I clicked to open it, but again I could not see anything come out. I am quite certain I got something but I don't know what I got. Is anyone else having this issue? Shouldn't we be seeing what prizes are in there? Anyone has any idea about this? If anyone find any answer or any solution for this than please just let me know.

Re: Can't see what's in Pony Express satchels in FrontierVille

I can't discover my satchel at all. The instruction says you get one while you collect but I never found it. Did yours show up by the Pony Express office? I couldn't find the first satchel either. But the game made sounds like I collected it! It was when I got to Insane on the bar, which I actually saw the satchel sitting on the land, clicked on it but didn't see what was in it. I have looked everywhere but haven't been able to find one. I even checked my inventory for it. Not there.

Mine opened, like the daily rewards in City Ville, but it took some time for it to come up after I had clicked on the satchel. I think it said "come back tomorrow. Was able to see my "insane" PE satchel. I had the screen backed off as far as I could. It was a peach tree, cherry tree and another tree. Check your inventories to see if there's something new or an extra tree. I think the main reward will be like it is in Cityville too, after collecting every day for so many days.

Okay so I got the insane bonus, the "collect pony express" showed up as twice but did not register for part 3 of the pony express mission. I couldn't see what was in this satchel. I will go check my inventory but could someone clarify that it is the daily bonus that counts for part 3 and not this additional delivery. Nope nothing extra in my delivery bag and I guess it does take 2 days of delivery for it to count because it says " collect 2 daily deliveries so 2 in open day won't count.

When I was clicking away, my "insane" bar said "Satchel", not anything showed up on my homestead but I assume that's because I'll get the "Better" reward when I collect my daily bonus? I think the first satchel was XP. I had a hard time seeing what mine was, too, but the pop-up said "Share XP with friends". Even My bar said "Special Delivery" instead of "Insane" and a large satchel popped out right at the edge of my homestead. I was in full screen mode and when I clicked on it out popped all kinds of tree and animal boosts (think at least 4) outside the edge of the homestead.

Odd question: How in the heck do I get my bar to "Insane"? I know clicking on the XP stars makes the bar go up but the way my people move the bar goes away before I can harvest anything else. Nothing for me either. I found out how to get the insane bonus (my farmer on the other side of my farm, buy a meal that gives me 70 energy, harvest all my trees and click on all the bonuses like crazy!)But, nothing while I clicked on the parcel and it's not in my inventory either. Any suggestions? (I do not have a lot of room on my homestead and I have maybe 60 chickens)

Took me a long time to find the satchel. It was all the way on the lower left corner of my homestead nowhere near the actual express office. Got a bunch of coin XP and some collectibles and trees in it. Pretty nice reward. But geez, you would think it'd drop near to the actual express office. That rider must throw it. The majority of those riders were more careful of their deliveries. And I have now come to despise the click on something and get the option to move or rotate it, instead of having to use the click on the move or rotate tool to. Because rolling up to the insane bonus level I moved stein dozen of my animal pen fences by accident.