Thread: why amx mod x stops while playing counter strike 1.6

why amx mod x stops while playing counter strike 1.6

Hi, I am playing war craft and counter strike from last 1 year and I am using amx mod x for my server. And from last 5 days I am facing problem with amx modx 1.8.1 on my counter strike 1.6 server. When I am playing counter strike 1.6 on dedicated server, it automatically stops the server and quit the game. I don’t know where the problem located is. Is there any problem in my steam server? Or it’s a problem with amx mod x 1.8.1. I am not able to sort out this problem please help me out to solve this problem. All replies are appreciated. Thank you.

Re: why amx mod x stops while playing

Hi I am playing counter strike from last 1 year and even I was facing problem with this amx mod x. I am not able to solve this problem. But I tried the following thing, you try this setting in your system I hope it will help you to solve your problem. First I have installed the standard package. After that I checked my amx mod x software and I reinstall this amx mid x software with its latest version. I also reinstall all other supporting file like amxx.cfg, plugins.ini etc. I manually edit this entire plugin file and add that in proper location where it has to locate in your system. After that it works for 1 month but again the same problem is stared after 1 month. So I think if your amx mod x problem is minor then it will works.

Hey thank you for your quick reply it work properly for two days but after that the new problem is occur. I start my dedicated server with this new version of amxx 1.8.1 and it works fine. But after two days I have notice that amx mod x commands stop responding to my server. And I was not able to use this amx mod x command in my server. But the odd part is it’s not even showing me error like server crash, server error logs, amx mod x error logs etc. it stops without any reason. And even I add all my plugin correctly but still it stops without any error. Please help me.

Hi even I am facing the same problem yesterday I was playing counter strike 1.6 on dedicated server. With the use of amx mod x I made a dedicated server. It works properly up to 10 rounds but after that it stops working without any reason. Today I again try to make dedicated server with amx mod x and again same thing happen after 6 rounds it stop again. Then I restart my system and try it again and it works fine. But now I have to restart my system after every 10 round because of this same problem. I try to search a solution for this on internet but I am not able to find any solution on this problem. So please help me out to solve t his problem.

Hi guys I hope this information will help you to solve your problem. Please reinstall the new version of amx mod x and after that start your counter strike 1.6 dedicated servers. And in this add the .cfg amx_on and after that below this command add mapchangecfg file in your server. Because I was facing the same problem but when I tried out with this settings it start working properly and now it’s not showing me any error while playing. Please try this with your server setting.

Re: why amx mod x stops while playing counter strike 1.6

Can you repeat the step by step directions again, please?