Thread: Unable To save Game In Dragon Age II

Unable To save Game In Dragon Age II

I have just started playing the game of Dragon Age II and the game is just awesome with nice graphics and also the game play option is also good in it. I have never done any of the special kind of the setting in it but recently when I have trying to save the game; I am not being able to do that. I have no idea that what is basically the problem with it, but with the game not being saved in it, I have to start the game all together from the start. Please help me out with the issue that is being faced by me. And provide me some of the solutions for it.

Re: Unable To save Game In Dragon Age II

If you are unable to save the game then you have to see that whether the game has been installed out properly or not. It happens that when the game is not being installed properly then you may not be able to save the game properly in it. Check out the path that you have to given to save the game details and whether it has been given properly in it or not. It happens that when you are not giving the path properly then the game stops saving the check points and then at the end of the day you have to start the game from the beginning.

You can also check out the details of the drivers that is being used in it, because there are cases when your driver files are not working out properly then it may affect the way you are trying to save the game to the system that you are using. When the driver files are not working out then it is that, you might be not able to save the various type of the files that you are using in it. And also it is that when you are saving the files make sure that you are saving all the files automatically and not using any kind of the manual settings in it.

Hey thank you for the information that you have just given to me, I have not been able to save the files properly in it because of the only reason is that, I have saved the game in the drive of C and have specified the file path that is of D drive, it happens that when you are saving the files that is out of the path the files may show you the error in it. Now I am just made the changes to the path and then I was able to save all the files in it. Now I just want to get the details of the game and also the whole information of the game of Dragon Age II. Please help me out with the whole of the details in it.

Dragon Age II is potentially a financial bonus for BioWare consistent. The studio has had to think and rethink every change made to the following. The first major change relates to the unfolding scenario. The second part proposes in fact a fairly bold formatting abyss. The game tells the rise to power of Hawke, a human from the town of Lathering, through the story of several characters. They have also sometimes a tendency to embellish the legend of our heroes and to contradict each other. So much so that the player will play some scenes several times, from different points of view. The bravery and strength of Hawke, highlighted in a first version of the facts may appear to be totally fabricated in a second story. An ambitious narrative principle that the complexity should take another dimension to the series from BioWare.

If you are unable to save the game then you just can see the path that is being defined for the saving of the game. Every game has got a certain path where the log files of the game are being saved, and these files are being accessed when the users try to play the game again so that it starts from the level where the user has left in it earlier. And see that if the log files are not being managed according to there path in the game then you may get the error of not saving the game properly. I have heard that the game when played out well along the files from where it has been kept then you will not get the issue of the saving the game in it.