Thread: Dragon Age II Game Not Being Played in Direct X11 mode on GTX 295

Dragon Age II Game Not Being Played in Direct X11 mode on GTX 295

I have just got the new game that is of Dragon Age II and have installed this game to the system that I am using. I am using Windows 7 operating system and also I have done the set-up of the Nvidia graphic card in it. The graphic card that I am using is of Nvidia GTX 295. I can play the game for about two minutes in it with no problems, and then in that everything starts to stumble so badly that I am not being able to play it properly. I am using 3 to 5 FPS in this game. It seems to be running alright on Direct X 9 mode, but it does not look really good in it. And I am running the version of beta drivers in the game. Can anyone just help me out with the playing of the game in Direct X 11 along with the graphic card of GTX 295.

re: Dragon Age II Game Not Being Played in Direct X11 mode on GTX 295

I have heard that the graphic card that you are using works only with the Direct X won’t be working out with it, because I have seen that the graphic card will be working only with the Direct X 9. It is also that when you are using the game of the Dragon Age II then you should look that the setting of the direct X is being done properly in the system in which you are going to play the game. From what I understood so far the game is almost impossible to play in DX11, except you apply the Nvidia beta driver, and 2 of the card is 2GPU card and the game is not optimized for SLI cards / DUAL GPU.

The main reason for the game not being played in it is that when you are playing the game you have to see that the direct x mode has to be set properly with it. This is being done at the start when you are installing the direct X in the system in which you are going to play the game. The game might not work at all properly when you have not done he set-up of the direct X properly in it. Or you can just downloaded a driver that will support the card and the beta driver, extract them both, and then see that whether the game is being played in it properly or not.

Also do check that all the driver files that is important for the playing of the game is being set to the system properly. It happens that when the driver files are not working out properly the also the issues are being faced while you are trying to play the game. The driver files that you want to use for the system depends on the type of the system that you are using, for that if you are downloading it through the net then you got to specify the system that you are using and accordingly then you can just make the download of the drivers in the system.

Hey thank you for the information that you have just given to me. Actually the game would be working out along with the Direct X 9 and not along with the Direct X 11, because the Graphic card that you are using is of GTX 295 that supports till the version of 9 and not the new version of 11. Also I had an issue with the graphic drivers that I have installed in the system; some of the files were missing in it, so I first had to install those files and then I was able to play the game in the system. I also wanted some of the information regarding the game and also the list of the details of the game so that I am able to play the game properly.

Re: Dragon Age II Game Not Being Played in Direct X11 mode on GTX 295

Dragon Age is said to be the game that has to be played with the settings of the low graphics and also it has been seen that many of the peoples are playing the game with the settings of the high graphics in it. There are many games that are being played only when they are being played with medium graphics, and also the display of the screen in the game of Dragon Age II is the best when you are playing the game in Direct X 9. And when you are using the graphic card of Nvidia the game has got some better compatibility when it is being played out in Direct X 9.