Thread: Dragon Age II Cant Play Game

Dragon Age II Cant Play Game

I have installed the Dragon Age 2 in my computer and when I try to run the game I end up with a following error message. “This app is not capable to run on guest accounts or any Windows accounts without adequate privileges. Please log in using an additional account”. I have then tried to run from the Admin account but not succeeded. I have searched all around that Google but I didn’t get any proper solution. Please help me.

Re: Dragon Age II Cant Play Game

I don’t think that this kind of issue exist in the Windows computer because I haven’t seen any kind of issue yet. However I have heard about the same issue in Windows 7 but only for incompatible applications and games. If you are using the Windows 7 in your gaming rig then you need to run the game in compatible mode. Otherwise what you have to do is delete all the existing account which you have created on your PC and remain with only Admin account and see what can get from this.

It seems to me that you cannot able to run the game in normal mode. If there is something wrong with OS or other things then this kind of error message will be shown. Wrong means either your system files or may be the corrupted registry files. So what you have to do is run the windows in safe mode. It will help to resolve any issues with login or accounts. And now run the game. This time it will surely gonna run.

It is probably be the issue of the antivirus or may be any kind of security program installed in your computer. I hope that your gaming computer is contain good antivirus program. Some computer Antivirus programs are specifically meant for gamers. If your antivirus program does have the option like “Safe game mode” then you will need to turn it on. If it is disabled then the program does not allow you to run the game in any manner. Just check whether this kind of option is available in your security program or not.

Have you run the game by disabling the antivirus program? If you cannot play through other windows account means, that account does not have the proper privileges to play the game. The antivirus might be interfering with this. There might be some kind of privileges setting for each account either in your OS or in the security program. You need to set it correctly or disable it completely in order to play the Dragon Age 2.

You need to install the phyx drivers in your computer. I have seen in some forums that the game require these drivers. Otherwise the problem is something regarding the GPU drivers. You need to get the latest drivers from the official website. However the graphics drivers do not interfere with this error but sometime it may be showing you improper error message. Such errors there will not able any particular reason though.