Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 09-03-2011

Dragon Age II PC unable to get pass loading screen

Hello friends I have got this new Dragon Age II since I heard that this is the newest game that has come in the market. Since I have a very great affection for playing all the games I even got the same for myself form the store and went back quickly home so as to get the installation done quickly inorder to play the game. Although the installation was successful but when I ran the game I found that the game was not able to get passed the loading screen, it was just getting freeze whenever I click on the game launch icon. So can someone help me to know that why this happening as my game CD is is brand new and the installation was absolutely perfect.
Old 09-03-2011

Re: Dragon Age II PC unable to get pass loading screen

If you are not able to get the game to run perfectly after you have had installed the same then try to reinstall it as that is the only other option that is left so as get to know that where exactly is the problem and how to get rid of the same. It can be that there could be some kind of glitch while installing the game that might not be allowing to run the game smoothly and after you get the reinstall done then you will get the game to run smoothly. So first do this and then see what happens, if you are not able to get the game to run again then please do reply we will think of an another option.
Old 09-03-2011

Hey what I feel is that your game CD might be defected even if after the reinstallation of the game you are not able to get the game to run again. What I think that you should take the same game and try installing the game from the CD on some other system and then see if you can get the game to run over there as well. What I think that if you are not able to run the game from there as well then certainly there is some problem in the game CD and if you are getting the game to run on the other system then you might be doing something wrong which is not allowing to run the game after install.
Old 09-03-2011

Make sure that you are having the desired specifications that are necessary to make this Dragon Age II run smoothly, what I believe is that the game certainly requires some very high end speed as well as graphics along with memory space as well, which if any of the system lacks then you will not get the game to run on your system, So make sure that your system fulfills all the necessary requirements that the game is desired for and then carry out the installation and the launch of the game.
Old 09-03-2011

Have you got the good graphics card installed on your motherboard that is necessary for the game to run effectively, also even if you have got the same installed on the system of yours then what I believe is that you should make sure that you have updated the drivers of the graphics card as many times it happens that due to outdate drivers some of the applications fails to work perfectly on the system. So make sure that you have done the same and then afterwards try launching the game.
Old 10-03-2011

Hey I have come to know that there are many users who are facing the problem in the launch of this Dragon Age II after they have installed in the system. This was the same thing that was happening when the beta version of the game was released and that during that time I thought that this could be due to some kind of a bug that would be there inside causing the problem and would have been solved in the original version, but then also I found out there in the original version of the game many people are facing the problem of launching the game so I think that we all have to complaint the same to the company and let them take the desired actions.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , ,