Thread: Dragon Age II PC Game keeps freezing...

Dragon Age II PC Game keeps freezing...

Hello friends I have got this Dragon Age II game installed on my system after doing allot of hard work to get this game from a friend of mine since I was not able to get from any of the store in the nearby area. After managing through the installation and getting the game to launch perfectly I found out that when I was playing the game, the game was lagging at each and every interval of time. I have reinstalled the game many times so as to get the glitch that is there inside it solved but then also I found out that the game continuous to lag then also, so what I would want to know that is there any kind of solutions to overcome this.

Re: Dragon Age II PC Game keeps freezing...

Hey what I think that there could be a problem in the RAM not being able to cope upto the speed that is required to get this game to run perfectly. Due to reason that the game requires a hell lot of processing speed and since you might be having less RAM speed so that is why you whenever you are playing the game the game does not get the desired speed, which makes itself freeze, so what you will have to do is that you will have to upgrade the RAM and install a high speed RAM.

Hey dear what I feel is that if you have got ample amount of memory installed on your hard disk and that if the memory is not that enough for the game so there could even be a problem of lagging with the game when you are ought to play it. So what you should do is that you should remove as much of the wasted data as possible from the system and then try playing the game again, so with this you should be able to get the game run perfectly henceforth.

Hey what I feel that if you have got too many applications running at the back of your system along with the game and that is why when you play the game you game suddenly freezes as you are playing the same. Since if you have got many applications running at the back of your system, so the CPU will have to give interrupts to each and every process to execute one at a time and when the time comes to execute another process so the game is currently suspended by the processor and that is why it is freezing.

Guys I have got almost 300 GB spaced available on my system and that I am also having 2 GB RAM installed on my system and just by looking at this one can assure that any of the game will be able to run perfectly on the system. Also , while playing the game I haven’t kept any other applications running at the back while playing the game that would cause the problem in the lagging of the game. So can someone can please tell me what exactly is the problem and how will I be able to get this thing solved.

Check out the operating system version of the system that you currently have on your system, what I feel that if you have not got the compatible version of the platform as what the game requires so first make sure that you have got a compatible version of the operating system installed on your system as whet I feel that this is the only other possible thing that is causing the game to lag in the middle while playing the game.