Thread: facing problem with 'headshot/multikill' etc. sounds.

facing problem with 'headshot/multikill' etc. sounds.

Hello guys, I am facing problem with this ultimate plugin sound .when I am killing any my opponent with headshot it suppose to say headshot. But it’s not saying anything like this I add all plugin in my folder but still it’s not working. Some other files are working and executing properly but this multikill headshot etc file are not executing. I don’t understand what the problem with this plugin file. I reinstalled my entire plugins file properly but still it’s not working and when I tried this same plugin on my friend server then it’s working properly. Please help me out to solve this problem.Thank you.

Re: facing problem with 'headshot/multikill' etc. sounds.

Hey even I am facing this same problem. But I sort it out that problem. According to me maybe there is problem with your amxx file. Maybe this file is corrupted or your sound file is corrupted. Reinstall this amxx and again add all new sound plugin in your sound.ini file in amx mod x. there may be mistake in your package please try with the amxx base installer. It helps you to use full installer file with the all plugins. By doing this I am sure that you can play your headshot, multikill etc files on your server. I hope this information will help you to solve your problem.

Hi thank you for your quick reply. I follow this instruction but still I am not able to solve this problem. It’s not working. I reinstall all plugin and amx mod x and I moved my entire sound file into my misc folder after that I moved that in plugin.ini file. But after that when I looked into micsstas.amxx file it shows some different settings with error message. If I am putting all my sound files in proper folders and files then why it’s showing me a error message. Can anyone please explain me the proper steps of this settings. Thank you.

Hi please try out this with your sound file settings. According to me you are not adding modules.ini file in your valve file folder. For applying this file you have to put this file In your valve folder. Follow the following path
    C:\Program Files\Valve\HLServer\cstrike\addons\amxmodx\c onfigs\modules.ini.
    According to this you have to add your module.ini file in your valve folder. You can also do this with other settings. For that you have to click on the modules.ini file click on open tab and choose to open this file. Then go to file and click on save file button. so it will allows you to add your sound file in your server.

Hi please check this setting with your system settings.
    First of all, make sure your server has the files needed. First place the files in the appropriate folders. After that you have to unable all this plugins files. For that go to your plugins.ini file in amxmox/configs.and change this to
    miscstats.amxx ; bunch of events announcement for Counter-Strike
    You will need to download and place the sound file where it’s necessary. If you are downloading ultimate sound file it must be save in ultimate sound page. Once these settings are done then add the amxx to the plugin folder and add ultimate_sound.amxx to plugins.ini.