Thread: How to fix vip menu plugins.

How to fix vip menu plugins.

Hello guys I am playing counter strike from last 1 year by using amx mod x but I am facing problem with vip menu. I am not able to add this vip menu plugin in my in my amx mod x menu. I copied all default admin menus in my vip menu but still it’s not working. I checked this file with the adminmenu.sp. But in this I don’t see any problem in it. I did lots off coding for this but still I am not able to solve this problem. I hope someone will help me to solve this problem. Please help me to solve this problem. Thank you.

re: How to fix vip menu plugins.

I think this information will help you to solve your this vip menu problem. By using this vip menu you get slot reservation and you get +10 hp for killing someone and +20 hp for head shot in that you will get up to 200 hp max. Only vip’s can buy sniper and other two sniper rifles. You can add vip tag on scoreboard. VIPs’ get special menu that can be opened with command prompt vip menu. You have to add all this command in your vip menu so you can use this command in your server. I hope now you are clear with the use of this vip menu.

Hi thank you for your quick reply, I tried with this command but I am getting error when I tried to compile all this command it’s not just a normal error. When I tried to compile all this command my amx modxx studio program stop its work and it’s shut down. It said me you have to compile it locally and you have to include fakemeta _until.you have to add t his file in your /include/folder to compile. For the local compile you have to go settings and find amxxpc.exe.in my dedicated server this file showing me error. So I am not able to compile it locally.

Hi guys, I want to explain what exactly I did with these amx mod x settings. First when I try to complied file then at that time my amxx give me error it said that amxx plugins failed to load vipplugin.amxx. The plugin which I used are unknown and it said that please check your module.ini file. Please tell me which compile I have to use? How to fix these hamsandwich_amxx.dll modules? What exactly this hamsandwich_amxx.dll doing. I search on internet but I did not get require information. Please help me out to solve this concept.

Hi I think there is problem with your amxx version. Installed new amxx file and see what happens. And for your vip menu you have to use hud command. When you are using this hud command then you can execute all your vip menu command. But for that you have to know all vip menu command you can execute this command by one by one you have to type this command in your console. And then you can execute all this command. You have to adjust your menu command in proper way so you can access that easily in your game setting. Suppose you are not adjusting your money for every round properly so you cannot get same money in every round. So you have to set all this vip menu command’s hope this will work.

Hi this will help you to adjust your menu command your menu should be in following format.
    AWP Power - this will help you to buy AWP rifle
    2.Get +1000$ every round- this command help you to Gives 1000$ every round
    3.Free Grenades every Round- it Gives Grenades in every round.
    4. Free Armor + helm- this command gives you free kelver and helmet.
    5.150hp- it gives you 150HP at start of the round
    6.400Hp Knife only- it gives you 400HP but only in knife round.
    7. Get Extra money for kill- this command gives You 500$ per kill.
    8. Free Ammo by using this you get free ammo.

0. Exit it helps to Exit in menu.