Thread: how client checker works in amxx.

how client checker works in amxx.

Hello guys I am playing counter strike from last 5 years. And some day before while playing I came to know about some client checker plugin. I search this on internet but I did not get that much information on internet search. Can anyone know how to use this plugin and how exactly this plugin work in our server. Is it client side program or a server side program? Is it requiring some sql supporting query. I want to know about this plugins. In internet search I read something about CVARS, how this CVRS work in your ammx mod setting? If anyone knows about this please share this information with me so I can use this plugin in my amxx mod. Thank you.

Re: how client checker works in amxx.

Hi, nice question even some day before I face this same concept and then I got this information from internet. Basically client checker check your client rates. And it can also check CVARS which is configured in your config file. I can also help you to kick player with the high ping. And even its help you to show connect and disconnect message from client. it shows from which country player is connect in your server. It follows the following command which I know
    1. cc_connectmsg – this command shows who is connecting in server or who is disconnecting from the server.
    2. cc_showgeoip – its shows you the country from wher the player is connected in server.
    3. cc_ratecheck – it helps to check client rates.
    4. cc_pingcheck – it check ping and kick the player with the high ping.

Hi I have some information about client checker. It’s basically used the CVAR which is basically a config file. Here are some CVAR check config.
    1. max_value and min_value you can use this for numeric values only.
    2. Set_value it helps you to change the invalid value.
    3. Equal_to these tell you that you the value is equal to entered value and its change to the set value.
    4. Regex it helps to use regex pattern.
    I hope this will clear you the CVAR config file concept. There are many other CVAR check config are present. You will get all this config on internet search.

Whenever any person implements CVARS by using config file, then client should have option to choose this file or decline them in EKS’s CVAR checker. This helps server owner to choose this CVARS and use this config file. If the server owner wants to force setting upon player then he can use Force Cal open setting (fcos). This plugin helps player to play with the setting which is mentioned in the cal open league. This is how some command of CVAR works in counter strike dedicated server. And now days maximum server owner are using this config file in there server.

FCOS has options to kill, kick, or ban players, plus some other options for players that are blocked configurations. They can be kept out of the game, regardless of a configuration read-only or not. Also read-only configuration file just keeps the same settings, but does not maintain the value to be changed temporarily in the server. If you run your config to replace the temporary setup, as it is a read-only file and has not changed, or would be killed, kicked, banned or have something else happen to them depending on the configuration chosen CVARS owner server.

I've been using this CVARS plugin on my condition zero server for a week without problems and when I try to add this to my 1.6 server it works properly. I remove the code of the IP Geo from my CVARS plugin, no matter what I used cvars with it. I also found the cvar checker not working with all of the cvar as mentioned in a previous post, so I added the possibility of the main complement ex_interp. I finally added the advertising itself, notice at the entrance of the game for high ping kicker as the HPK plugin. But still it’s not working. But still it’s a great plugin for the dedicated server.

I think you are clear with this plugin and sound file settings. Now the main part is you have to add this file in your server. For that join your server and then type amx_statscfgmenu in your console. Then menu will appear on your screen with different options. From this menu you can on or off your sound options. From this you can select your sound file like multikill, headshot, killing spree etc. in your game. once you are done with this menu setting press 8 to save your setting which you can use next time when you want to use this sound files. And then exit from this menu. Still if you are facing problem with this command then check all your settings. And even make sure that the opponent or other players who are joining your server require downloading this entire file. I hope this information will help you to solve your problem with this sound files.