Thread: Tiki Atoll Island says only 78% complete Treasure Isle

Tiki Atoll Island says only 78% complete Treasure Isle

I have dug every square of Tiki Atoll and walked it a number of times. Yet it is showing as 78% complete. I have clicked on every square again and again and yet cannot see what I have missed. This is rather a lot to miss. Can anyone help me please? I will appreciate each and every reply on this. Please provide your suggestion and views regarding this. I will appreciate each and every reply on this.

Re: Tiki Atoll Island says only 78% complete

It is not s bug but what it is it when its 78% done No treasures left and the only things that fade so see pass or under then are the tikis or rocks and flowers and their trees no longer do and ever spot has been dug. So if it is not a bug and there is nothing left to find on it why is it just 78% done? I am not the only one having this trouble. It is on Tiki atoll I have tried reloading the game my chrome page my computers and so on nothing have helped. I am now a digging junkie who cannot dig on tiki atoll.

I think that this is a bug. It says I have 10 treasures left when I click everywhere but I am on the island tiki atoll it says I have 10 treasures left for this island and that I am 98% done but I can’t do anything else there is no more digging or axing I was able to get to the other side of the big tiki but I can’t go any further there is nothing more for me to do on this island is there something I don’t see that I need to do. I removed the head, it doesn't show up anymore, but I think I saw one show up again in another isle.

Tiki Atoll is registering just 78% complete. Its kind of frustrating when you have a lot of new Mafia Wars players here trying to level up to get the Reef Shark. The monitor in the upper right corner tells me I have zero treasures to find. I am a Blue Gem person and not purple. I can post shots if you need to see them. Sometimes that gem statue shows up, sometimes it's just a shadow, but I can walk through him just fine. I am so glad I decided to search the forums, for a whole day I've been clicking on the shipwreck and the big rock out in the water trying to figure out what is the thing.

I have Tiki Atoll open in one window and I also already bought a pickaxe. There are no big rocks or buggy areas on Tiki Atoll. There are three trees, one small tiki head and a couple of flowers, one fern and a Tiki torch. I also dug under the dock. My treasure counter says that there are no more treasures left on the island but it still reads 78%. I am not trying to split hairs with you about what is on the island but I wonder if we are talking about the same island. I can't even go over it with the map fragments since. The map isn't complete to begin with.