Thread: Zynga poker upsets me

Zynga poker upsets me

Last night i was playing poker and enjoying it as i always do. I won a big pot and apparently someone was a sore loser and decided to report me for whatever reason, i do not know the reason, so i get a notice from Zynga stating my account will be shut off. I e mail Zynga, and then click on a address that will take me to support, so fine i do what the steps tell me, and figure things are getting sorted out, well now my poker account is missing all the millions of chips i had and i have something like 40,000 left????, is this the way Zynga treats honest dedicated players?, assumes guilt of something because some idiot makes some sort of accusation?. I have always enjoyed the poker on here but if this is the way i am going to be treated, I’m done with this game.

Re: Zynga poker upsets me

I just had pretty well the same problem; some random kid didn't like the photo I had of myself after an injury, so he decided to report me. 1 stupid report and my account get shut down, losing almost all my chips. Zynga really needs to learn to work on it's customer support. You will want to scan your computer for key loggers and other spyware and then change all your passwords, etc. Hope this helps you out.

I was sitting at a table yesterday and someone was complaining that I had over 5 million (5.2mill to be exact) and sitting at a 25/50 blinds table. I was explaining to him that poker is a life long game and I managed my chips well at 5/10 blinds until I reached 1 million them moved up a level of blinds. Then I also thought I was reported on because I had an e-mail in my in box from Facebook stipulating that my account will be banned if I didn't update my account. I come back to poker and was playing with a friend and notice I'm missing 500K. I log back out to see if it's a glitch and come back to 47k left in chips.

The false reporting could be a problem if it’s true. I have never been reported myself, I try and be a friendly player, though sometimes to honest in my 'opinions but if someone reports you simply cause they don’t like your style of play and your account gets frozen on one persons say so, that’s a scary though. Reported a email going around that says you should go to adult link to unblock your account if your able to read you should see that the grammar is real bad.