Thread: New Racing Game

New Racing Game

Remember the old game called Sega GT 2002? I sure do! Sorry to admit it, as you first start a career mode, it sucks. Your car is 3 times slower than the others. Other than that, it is actually a good game. But is that it? Sega GT 2002? Why not make a new one? Maybe, Sega GT 2012 or something? I mean, if they can make a game that is still liked by up to date gamers, I'm sure that a Sega GT 2012 would be a top hit. Though I would be surprised if any of the repliers have actually played the game...

Re: New Racing Game

If you really are a game lover then I want you to suggest you one game that will really give you a fantastic gaming experience and that is nothing but the Need for speed hot pursuit. It is also a car racing game and I think you will enjoy playing it. So better download this one or purchase a copy of it from the official one and then install it on your system. I hope that you will love it.

smile PlayStation Racing Game

PlayStation Racing Game
    The front cover of this month’s PSW showcases the latest PlayStation 3 racing game, SEGA RALLY, showing an almost realistic, vivid and colourful image of three rally cars racing brutally off road making it appealing to off road racing fans. The colours are successful in attracting attention as there is a variety of different colours on the page and everything has been well synchronised to work with each other; for example, the cars in the image are slightly tilted to allow space for the white headlines which have also been adapted to suit the brutal mood created as they are covered in mud. The colours build up the mood from a very calming blue sky coming down to lots of red fonts and colours at the bottom of the page. Red is used as it has a special connotation for dangerous situations and also excitement.
    Last edited by Maqbool; 18-09-2011 at 10:34 PM. Reason: External Links Not Allowed, Removed The Same.