Thread: Volcano Isle Rare Rewards In Treasure Isle

Volcano Isle Rare Rewards In Treasure Isle

I have heard that you can just get the rewards in the game of the Treasure Isle and also it can be used for the gaming of the treasure isle, which can be used further for buying some thing or the other. I have been playing the stage of the volcano and in that, I have been coming across many of the obstacles and playing that game is just too hard as you got to. Now if the game is providing the extra rewards then it would be nice to play the game whole together once again. Please help me out with this issue and just help me out with this issue.

Re: Volcano Isle Rare Rewards In Treasure Isle

I would suggest you that check out the details that is given below through which in guess that you will be able to get the details of the various extra reward that can be viewed by you.
    • 73 digs the first time and then you will get the rain god.
    • 80 digs the second time and then you didn't get any of the rare stuff.
    • 74 digs the third time and didn't get any of the rare stuff.

Don’t worry that when you are not getting the rare stuffs then it is that you don’t have to worry at all. And it will be working out well and you will get the rewarding it easily.

The gifts or the reward that you will get in it is given below and I guess that it will work out well for you:
    You can get the reward of a Fairy Wand the first time. The second time you can just get the reward of Rain God and then when you are getting the reward for the third time you can get the Monkey Cymbals Nada. Some of them now have three Rain Gods, so you can get the same reward more than once. Sadly, as I was able to contact Zynga support and get credited a Rain God before the Mountain opened, I am now unable to trade the collection in for a Rain Cloud. I only got coins by trading in before today.

Hey thank you for the information that you have just given now it is that I just want to know that what is the next level of the game of the Treasure Isle and I just want to get the brief details of the game. And also I wanted to know that what is the main features of the games and also the list of the details of the game that is present in it. Please help, out with this issue and also give the whole of the description of the game that is being played by me. Thank you in advance for the information that you will give to me.

Treasure Isle has become the most famous adventurer in the world! In Treasure Isle, you dig to discover rare treasures and valuable. Your goal is to earn money, to explore strange places and decorate your island you explore with your friends. At the beginning of the game, you get two that you use to grow fruits and recover energy. To acquire a new garden you should buy it for 70 Cash Island, but there is another way to make a charge. The last bonus game is called "Build Garden" in other words; build a garden, this game takes place in three stages. See that above is the details of the game that you are talking about.