Thread: what would be best in a fight in Vampire Wars

what would be best in a fight in Vampire Wars

I know u can use 1 offensive, 1 defensive and 1 movement ea clan member in fight. And when u attack, so would u use the abilities with most attack on and same with defense (just most defense). But like the defensive abilities. Intimidation gives 3+28, and resistance to sunlight gives 4+8. So when I attack, so would I use resistance to sunlight before intimidation, but would it b better in an attack? Because how does it work? Would it b my total offensive power (from all the 3 abilities) against the total defensive power 2 the defender, or would it b mine offensive abilities against he’s defensive?? Etc. just wonder on how my abilities would b used in combat, so i can figure out if I need 2 get rid of my resistance to sunlight, or keep them.

Re: what would be best in a fight in Vampire Wars

When attacking other character the abilities with the highest attack are going to be used. The ability with the highest attack is going to be used up first next would be whatever has the next highest until each of your clan member uses one. When defending against attacks from other players the ability with the highest defense. In the end just let the game do what it was programmed to do. Otherwise you are going to have to spend more to dumping "Unwanted" abilities than actually playing the game.

I said that I know that u used your abilities with highest attacking power when u attacks, and highest defense power when u defends. All I got as an answer on my question was that I would spend more time on dumping than playing it takes 5 min, so I guess that's not true. I don't want to dump all my abilities, but those I use in combat, and still is crap. So any1 that got an answer on my question? not just repeat something I know, and tell me that I’m going to spend more time on get rid of them, than I would use on the game, when it's not like that at all?

When you attack someone your attack ability rating takes priority, in the equation primarily, defense is secondary depending on which school of thought on battle algorithm you wish to follow. Some presume that the scores are added, others that they are separate i.e. all attack added (including defense attack ratings) all defense added (including all attack defense ratings). So when attacking Corrosion, Pyros. When defending Veil of thorns, etc. The system selects from your abilities based on this formula, the best abilities it can to do battle with. Gifting away certain abilities to force the system to use specific abilities in this equation can help some players in their style of playing; others have found it a hindrance.

You WON the fight, taking 24 damage and dealing 26 damage to your enemy. You gained 70,000 and 3 experience points. Your skill ranking decreased by 0 and is now 3583. Your clan of 274 fought with:
    Offensive: 274 Pyrokineses
    Defensive: 2 Veil of Thorns, 65 Iron Skins, 2 Blood Shields, 1 Create Illusion, 37 Indestructible, 3 Immaterial, 3 Eagle Eyes, 11 Winged Guards, 32 Resistance to Sunlight’s, 19 Immunity to Religious Icons, 79 Impervious, 20 Intimidations
    Movement: 274 Move Silentlies
    Savant vampire666's clan of 227 fought with:
    Offensive: 1 Corrosion, 1 Ironic Annihilation, 1 Control Mall Santa’s, 22 Vampire Lords, 166 Pyrokineses, 2 Pestilences, 12 Hellfires, 22 Horrific Transformations
    Defensive: 3 Veil of Thorns, 25 Winged Guards, 12 Blood Shields, 11 Indestructible, 176 Intimidations
    Movement: 227 Move Silentlies
    Maybe instead of blasting people that don't believe in theoretical formulas you should focus on why I just kicked your butt. I'm level 47*. Your clan is small your attack and defense base stat allocation stinks. If you start dumping the only thing keeping you from being completely annihilated that's your own business.

As I have continually stated Base stat means a lot way more than a small amount of let down on attacking / defending abilities. And personally I would dump 2 Pestilences, 12 Hellfires, 22 Horrific Transformations and replace them with more VL's.And where are your Iron Skins. (3 Veil of Thorns, 25 Winged Guards, 12 Blood Shields, 11 Indestructible, 176 Intimidations) if you are going to subscribe to the much debated theory you need to go the whole hog i.e. dump everything for Indestructible or iron skins or intimidations the mish mash of abilities you are holding is hampering you.

When you are the person doing the attacking, Intimidation will have a value of 3 and Resistance to Sunlight will have a value of 4. 4 are bigger than 3 so Resistance to Sunlight is stronger when you are the person hitting the attack button. When someone else attacks you, Intimidation will have a value of 28 and Resistance to Sunlight will have a value of 8. 28 are bigger than 8 so Intimidation is stronger when someone else is attacking you. To find out what you are attacking with, look to see what is highlighted on your stats page. To find out what you defend with, i.e. when someone else attacks you, ask someone else to look at your stats page and tell you what abilities they see highlighted. Dumping abilities will NEVER improve your fighting strength. However, if you do not fully understand how abilities are selected, you may, inadvertently, get rid of abilities that are being used in the background when you are being attacked.