Thread: Can't turn in a collection in Treasure Isle

Can't turn in a collection in Treasure Isle

I love to be on Treasure Isle but I am facing some problem with this from last few days. Actually I am not able to turn in a collection in Treasure Isle. It started showing me this problem from last two days. Before that, it was not having any problem with that. I am not able to understand that how can I solve this problem. I will appreciate each and every reply on this. Please reply as early as possible.

Re: Can't turn in a collection in Treasure Isle

I have completed a collection for the second time. While digging I got a pop-up asking if I wanted to collect now. I skipped it thinking I could go back and collect on the treasure later. I discovered that I cannot do that. So, your statement about collecting on a collection is more than once may be true but only if you click on the pop-up at that moment. I cannot go back and collect at my convenience. I wanted to skip it so I could level up by digging with the rest of my xp, so next level I could start with a nice boost of XP from the set I just collected, it would be nice to be able to do it whenever rather right as it pops up.

I am having the collections complete but no choice to trade them in. Sometimes the pop up says 4 out of 5 items when the right side where icons are for an island show I do have 5 out of 5. I've claimed collections more than once and others are just stuck and won't give a trade options. Hope this gets fixed. I also have the treasure chest with question mark that says I almost left treasures behind. I got one that it won't let me trade in. I believe it should be a bug and since I have just noticed this I will show some patience and hope it is a bug and fixed soon.

It was in the little treasure box that said you left some treasure behind I clicked on it and it said you have completed the set. I then clicked on my treasure box on the right hand side but the set was still incomplete. It is really annoying because it is worth a lot and I was really excited to finish that collection, Oh and the three other treasures that were in the box went missing too, I did not really see which ones they were because I was so excited to click on the David. It would also be nice if we could add items to our wish list from already completed collections. I only have three collections I have never completed, so I can only wish for items from those collections. That is none of the previously complete ones. I don't know if that's intentional or a bug.

I collected all of Alepoi's Beach Stuff and traded it in. The second time I got them all I clicked 'skip' so I could trade it in later. I have done this before more than once. I have since completed the collection once more. The collection area says that I have the correct number of items but the 'trade in' button isn't there so I can't collect on them. Also, possibly related today when I started to play I found items in my backpack that I had already sold at least 2 days ago. I am being haunted by a fern and a pond.

I completed two different collections for the first time but decided to skip trading them in since I was close to leveling up and wanted to use all of my remaining energy. Of course, I now have no option to trade them in. This is crazy because usually after I do trade in my collection, I will see the treasure chest with the exclamation point asking me to trade in my collection even though I already have. Now I have two to trade in, that icon doesn't appear in the upper left