Thread: spins disappearing in Vampire Wars

spins disappearing in Vampire Wars

I have noticed a dramatic decrease in my magic. I called my sister who never really got into the game and asked her to log on and soon since she had only seven people in her clan and she did and got energy spin but I didn’t get it. Is anyone else seeing a decrease in magic? Why stopping us from sharing spins? Everybody I know is saying they’re not getting any spins that should be shared to them why was this stopped? Are you seriously trying to get every single person to quit this app?

Re: spins disappearing in Vampire Wars

if this is an intentional update then say goodbye to 99.999% of the active players remaining, this WILL drive those of us left away i guarantee this will be THE last straw we put up with, the active magic is THE only reason we still play, without any active magic, progress will halt and will be no reason to play but 1 time a month if that just to say hi to the vacant feed and watch the dust devils float by you think you lost players and customers before with some of the ridiculous downgrades before. if this is intentional say bye to your revenue for this application there won’t be a point in spamming favor point sales every hour because there won’t be anybody loading this app any longer to see it or use it; only cutting your own throats here. Is this what you really meant by “ELDERS RETREAT? They are retreating from game and not going to allow us to progress anymore?

What is going on with the spins?? I am not receiving any spins from my clan at all. The only spin I receive is my own. Is this latest snafu due to a glitch perhaps? If this is intentional, it will make game virtually useless. When can we expect this to be resolved? A reply would be greatly appreciated and expected. Let's hope it's just another glitch, other than that I'm quitting! I'm a level 1570 vamp and I don't spend less than 6 hours playing the game every day, yet I'm willing to quit if this issue is intentional!

Chalk up another one from the powers that be; Looking like they do not want anyone left playing this app, just when you think things might be getting better "POOF" along comes something else to bring everyone down. I keep hearing you are listening to the players. I hope your listening now cause at this rate there will be no players left to listen to. You all know how and when this started and chose collectively to ignore the initial concerns and complaints from the players. Guess we all had this coming for the past 2 years.

Well if this is now in the bug area I will assume that it’s not an intentional change then, and since I was so kind and bought fp few days ago and spent them trying to get all my good magic back and succeeded to get the good spins back on, how about when this is 'fixed' you give everybody all active magic back since I wasted over 900! fp to get the 100% xp for missions back on with the other top end spins as well now I got jack for magic and find out I WASTED my money once again. when ya'll upload a fix and get our magic coming back from clan I better get all my active magic back before this error occurred or at least a huge stack of fp for everybody to try and get it back again this was SO wrong of you to do.

This is crazy. Like others have already stated on this thread, why play if we can't get energy from spins? I can't. So Zynga, essentially we can't level at all now? Because I won’t wonder why Zynga keeps making things harder for us players? I think it's time Zynga gives us faithful, dedicated players something back instead of taking stuff away for a change. The shared spins amongst clan could be a start in the right direction.

I think it’s rather ironic that at the time we all lose our active magic they have a 20% off sale on favor points. Well Zynga, as a person who spent money a day and a half ago to get my 100% expand 200% from combat on my non-energy vamp I would like my money back. Had I known this was going to happen I would have waited? So I really hope this is just a bug, a bug that gets fixed, and not an intentional way to yet again "level the playing field" that will never, ever, ever, be level. Thanks and have a nice day.