Thread: how to run zbot with amx mod x?

how to run zbot with amx mod x?

Hello everyone today is my first day of using this amx mod x on my server. I am not that much aware with this amx mod x settings. I am facing problem with this zbot. I want to run both amx mod x and zbot at a same time. But I am not able to run this at a same time. I try to search guide and steps for this problem, but I did not find anything on internet. It’s like zbot wont load if I am loading amx mod x before it. But if I am not using this amx mod x at time zbot runs perfect. So please help me to solve this problem. All replies are appreciated. Thank you.

Re: how to run zbot with amx mod x?

Hi I hope this will help you, first you have to know how to make zbot with use of Meta mod. For that please follow the following steps. First put zbotcz.dll file in dlls which is located in the cstrike folder in counter strike. Then in next step create aconfig.ini file in metamod folder in addons. If this file is already exist then leave it no need to do this step. And in this config.ini file enter the text gamedll dlls/zbotcz.dll. After that you can easily play with this zbot. I think you are clear with this zbot concept and its locations in your system.

Hi, you did not mention that you are stem user or a non steam user. But still I am considering you as a steam user. Suppose you are a steam user then before the installation of bots go to create game in counter strike. And when game is created quit this game. It helps you to create mp.dll file. This file is requiring you to run bots on your server. After you installed the bots open your cstrike folder and set the liblist.gam to read-only mode. For this you have to right click on the liblist.gam and choose properties from the menu and click on the read only option on general tab.

Hi please try t his zbot settings which I know, I don’t have the time to explain all settings but I am explaining the settings which are Important. Follow the step.Add your liblist.gam in your command line for your server. For that follows the following code:
    +localinfo mm_gamedll dlls/zbotcz.dll
    Zbotcz.dll must be in cstrike/dlls/
    If you want to add another bot use that +localinfomethod to load the bot.dll. This will add zbot in your server with amx mod x.if you are not able to find zbot then search it on a Google or any authorized site.Just try it on your dedicated server or on your listen server. I hope it will help you out to solve your problem.

Hi, I don’t think this will work, it’s almost impossible to add zbot by using these steps. Suppose its work but still you will face problem with lag and your server will crash. It happens because of your fps_max problem you have to check this with fps_max 150 setting. By using this you can add bots in your server. When you are running steam counter strike hlds and bots on a server it will require more other applications. So if you want your server as a most popular server then use the following maps
    aim_ak-colt
    scoutzknivez
    awp_city
    fy_dinoiceworld
    I hope this will help you to solve your problem.

Thank you guys for your reply I solve this problem. I use the following steps and after that it works.
    First I download zbot zip file from the internet. And then I open that zip file and copy all the require file from it in my counter strike directory except the liblist.gam file. And then I open the shortcut to the listen server or hlds and enter the following code in the target filed.
    +localinfo mm_gamedll dlls/zbotcz.dll
    And I tried to run game by using this shortcut and it works. And I used the following basic zbot command for my server.

bot_add: it helps you to add bots in your game.
    bot_add_ct: help you to add bots in counter terrorist group.
    bot_add_t: help you to add bots in terrorist group.
    bot_kick: help you to kick all bots from your server.
    bot_kill: helps you to kill all bots.

I just registered because this is topic is still active so maybe it will help someone in the future.

After many hours of wondering around I finally realized that zbot cannot be used with the newest metamod or amx mod x.

The only way I got this to work was using the amx mod x 1.70 installer which also installs the apropriate metamod version.

I finally have a steam server with amx + plugins and zbots running around.

cheers,
    asciiker

Thank you! Saved me lots of hours!

Yes, it would help guys in the future!