Thread: Unable to tally my chip gifts in Zynga poker

Unable to tally my chip gifts in Zynga poker

Recently, my gifts have not been tallying. Let's say that I receive five $1000 dollar chips in my gift requests. I accept one, and it tallies correctly. I accept two and it may or may not tally correctly. Since I was alerted to this only a short time ago and started watching, I have never been able to accept more than $2100.00 in chip gifts sent through facebook. When I accept the gift, it comes to zynga as it should. I then check my chip tally and it has increased once, perhaps twice, but never three times or more. Tonight I accepted a bookmark and one 1000 chip. That was it. Ensuing gifts do not tally. I do not see a thread on this and know that I'm not the only one losing chips in transit, so can this be addressed in this forum.

re: Unable to tally my chip gifts in Zynga poker

I have yet to see a game company yet that replies with anything but a stock letter to bug reports.That said, while I can't tell you exactly when it will happen, I have asked Jessica about getting a known issues thread going, that can be updated as needed. Obviously it won't tell you when something will get fixed, but will let everyone know that it is noted and being looked at.

The new mod on Farmville's forum has done a remarkable job of organizing issues into general categories, and surprisingly, some serious bugs have been addressed fairly painlessly! Recently, the bugs have been fixed before moving to known issues. I would like Zynga to find half a dozen more of him or her and spread them around the forums. The members almost always give clearly superior, more relevant and more understandable responses due to the fact that they've been there. Really bad/irrelevant answers are weeded out by members who see that incorrect or irrelevant answers are being given and jump in to offer more appropriate responses.

The system is not without its flaws, but it certainly beats waiting for days for a response that has nothing whatsoever to do with the question. Perhaps you can favor me with an answer to this question: Is Tier 2 support a joke response meaning, We will not answer you again or does such a level actually exist. And if it does, how many moons pass before they send you an email telling you that your case has been closed? Because I have never received my 4 on the floor" bonus and one just doesn't forget these things

When there was the problem with not getting into the game room or being frozen out every 30 minutes it was a forum contributor who provided a solution delete zyngapoker.sol, alter macromedia settings and it was weeks later that it moved into the FAQs Likewise with the 2000 point limit on daily XP points. it was a contributor here who first pointed it out and to this day it isn’t mentioned in any FAQs on the support site, despite that this single fact is responsible for a large number of my posts since the XP ladder was introduced.

It has to do with saying what one means and meaning what one says. Zynga is not performing as it should. I think that members have a right to expect what is promised, and when that is not possible, to communicate clearly with members about the issues it’s facing and when those issues can reasonably be expected to be resolved. Sending and receiving chips on this site has always been part of the game strategy. It determined how I played my games. I'm not going to go into strategy details, but all good poker players have a fairly complex strategy that is dependent on all factors of the game.

Re: Unable to tally my chip gifts in Zynga poker

It has to do with saying what one means and meaning what one says. Zynga is not performing as it should. I think that members have a right to expect what is promised, and when that is not possible, to communicate clearly with members about the issues it’s facing and when those issues can reasonably be expected to be resolved. Sending and receiving chip on this site has always been part of the game strategy. It determined how I played my games. I'm not going to go into strategy details, but all good poker players have a fairly complex strategy that is dependent on all factors of the game. You don't think all those people sent you friend requests because they really liked you.