Thread: Mermaid collection In treasure Isle

Mermaid collection In treasure Isle

I have been playing the game of Treasure Isle, and there are no option of the mermaid outpost and it rarely come up. I've played the island twice already and am still missing one. I give up; the gold reward is only 50 exp, so I don't think it’s worth it to keep replaying the island. I'll just add the missing one to my wishlist and hope for the best. But I just want to know that why I am not able to get the collection of the mermaid in it. Please help me out that how is it possible to get the collection of the Mermaid in it and also the list of the mermaid collection in the game of the treasure Isle. Please help me out with this.

Re: Mermaid collection In treasure Isle

Click on your treasure chest and all the collections come up. It's under the Atlantis tab. That is also where you can add the missing ones to you wish list. I have done that too CharJeffries. I am not a huge fan of the underwater maps and won't be playing them over and over again to find the treasures. i always have bad connection digging in underwater for 4 minutes only get 10-15 pieces and I need a million oxygen bottle to finished the underwater maps and make the use of the wish list at the end of all the options.

I dug the island 3 times looking for just 1 piece of the collection. I have the same problem with slow connection underwater, very frustrating. I put the nail polish on my wish list, and then started using up my energy on the wishing well. Guess what! My wish came true; I got the nail polish and then traded in the collection! And then, what TI takes away and I got the message "Game is out of sync". When I reloaded, the nail polish was back on my wish list. A friend just gave me nail polish, got the post on my wall. And guess it must be lost in TI cyber-space. I am so tired of trying to get this one item.

I agree on the part of the Island Seeker those who are playing this game. I've been collecting oxygen and map fragments forever, but they are now gone and I still don't have the one piece I need. I contacted Support about how show the underwater maps are and they said they are working on a fix. I really hate to contact them again about the mermaid collection and they'll think I'm making it up and I have not got any of the issue. But still I was able to get the details of the mermaid and got all the collection regarding the mermaid.

And to complete the Trade-in task in the Cradle of Atlantis Quest, remember you have other options than finding the treasures on the isles, you may require the steps that os being given below:
    1. Remove all other treasures from your wishlist and populate the wishlist spots with ONLY treasure pieces for Mermaid Trinket & Sub Repair Collections. Use wishing well as usual with 25 energy per wish.
    2. And you also get the options of the Purchase of the last piece(s) which can be used along with the Island Cash or to complete the entire collection with IC as well.
    3. And since most of us will have more of one piece than others, you may also use the Wishlist Thread within our Forum Community to trade pieces & possibly make a new TI neighbor/friend in the process.

See that whether the above steps is helping you to add the details of the mermaid and also the it is that to get the details that is regarding the use of them.

I had only needed two items for the mermaid collection the nail polish and earrings and I had put them both on the wishlist and have been clicking on that wishing well for many of the days and then I had lastly received those two items. After receiving those two items I had turned them in my entire quest and am still there, and also the Mermaid Trinket collection that are actually the part of the collection need to be used along with the finish of the quest. But the main problem that was being faced by me is I didn't receive any error in it for the sync and I had received both the collection which turned in it and still I have the quest up and unchecked. And also I have not been able to get one item on the mermaid collection and found it outrageous that everything is so slow when doing underwater digging and most of the oxygen gone in no time.