Thread: unable to add bots with amx mod x

unable to add bots with amx mod x

Hello guys I am playing counter strike 1.6 from last 1 year on internet. And now I am trying to use amx mod x for my server. I used all plugins correctly and it’s working. But I am facing problem with bots. I am unable to add bots in my server by using this amx mod x. when I am creating counter strike 1.6 dedicated servers and trying to add bots in it its showing me an error. First I enter bot_add_t or bot_add_ct command in my console but after that when I installed this amx mod x this command doesn’t work. Please give me solution on this problem I want both amx modx and bots on my server. And even tell me how to change this bot’s difficulty level.

Re: unable to add bots with amx mod x

Hi I think you are new amx mod x user. I hope this information will help you. First open your counter strike folder and from that copy cstrike folder and platform folder from this counter strike folder. And then paste these two files in your game or dedicated server directory. After that one message window will pop up and it will ask you want to replace or not then click on yes button. After that you can add all your bots patch in your server. Just try this I hope it will work. And after that if you want to add any different plugins then just add your new plugins in your addons folder of cstrike by using .ini extension.

Hi according to me amx mod x is not able to support any form of bots. So for that which command you are using is not proper. The command bot_add_t or bot_add_ct are not working with amx mod x so don’t try to use this command in your server. It supports only your local servers which is not using amx mod x patch. For this use PODBOtMM, it will help you to how to use add bot in amx mod x. you will get this file easily on internet. Use this file I don’t think so it will create any more problems with amx mod x.

Hi I hope this will help you.i think now you are clear with this podbots concept. Just keep this in your mind, when you are using podbots file in your dedicated server at that time you have to start your dedicated server with following file location. + localinfo mm_gamedll podbot/podbot.dll. But do this if you are not using Meta mod version. It’s not supporting to podbots. The Meta mode version is easier and friendlier for the people who are taking the server on a rent. Thank you.

podbotsmm having two types, for the older version and the newer version. I don’t know the commands for the new version of amx modx but I know the some important commands of older version of amx modx please follow this command I think this will help you.
    1. amx_pbmenu – it help you to open main menu for podbot mm and using this you can do anything with your bots.
    2. amx_pbaddbot – it help you to add bot randomly in your server.
    3. amx_pbcmmenu – it help you to add model for your bot.
    4. amx_pbcpmenu – by using this you can choose personality for your bots.
    5. amx_pbcsmenu – it help you to choose skill for your bot.
    6. amx_pbctmenu – it help you to choose team for your bot.
    7. amx_pbkbmenu – this menu help you to kick bots from your server.

Hi I think no need of more explanation about podbotsmm. But keep this in your mind It will help you to run your dedicated server properly. When you are using bots there is no use to setup your fps setting, no need to keep your fps _max above 150.it will create some problem with your server like slow movements of bots etc. for that you have to check this with fps_max 150 and then put 7 bots. After that again check your cpu usage. And then add more 7 bots in your dedicated server and check again your cpu usage of your server.