Thread: How to deal with Bingo players in Zynga poker

How to deal with Bingo players in Zynga poker

Well I am playing the Zynga poker game from last few months and the thing here is that now a days I am going across the bingo players and they are very much irritating to me. I mean dealing with them is not easy. I guess Zynga should do something to them so that such players will not be able to cheat the same. So please help me in this case and give your suggestion on the same topic and let me know what I can do to solve the issue here.

Re: How to deal with Bingo players in Zynga poker

Showing the flop before any bets are placed is not real poker. Nor is going all-in pre-flop every hand neither is good play. As far as not playing bingo, there is no option as bingo players can get into any table. If I'm in room 1, full of bingo players, I move to room 2 eventually they will be there. The only way to have the option to leave a bingo table is the creation of Ratio tables. I hope that this will help you out or give an idea regarding the same.

I play at the moment at tables with maximum buying 80.000.000 and minimum 4.000.000 where the blinds are 200.000 and 400.000. So people that buy in for the minimum with 4.000.000 only have 10 big blinds which is idiotic since the only play they have is all-in and doesn’t make it possible for them to actually play poker since they would be pot-committed by only calling a bet preflop, and have to call on flop no matter what the cards are since the pot is bigger than the stack they have left.

We have Normal and Fast sets of tables. Create Ratio tables where players' current chip count must be 50% of their maximum chip level. You'll notice most donkeys have 100-2000 chips and a high chip count of $1m or more. This is the only way to create a true option for people that don't want to play bingo. With a short stack of 20 mil it’s still possible to play poker with a bet, re-raise and then fold and such, which is not the case with the current ridiculously low minimum buying of only 10 big blinds at every table. My proposal to make a short story long is to raise the minimum buying at every table to the minimum of 50 times the big blind which is a short stack.

This is a very legit concern. If those moronic idiots want to go all in, let them go all in. But not on my table. I want to have the option somehow to not have to play with idiots. If they want to play like that, that fine. So be it. But I don't like having to hop from table to table to find one that is not a game of bingo. Those players can go where ever they want and mess up games everywhere, but players who actually play the game can't. We have no option. I posted a thread where whoever is at the head of the table is a moderator and can set the rules. It’s simple. People who like playing all in before the flop can go to a table that has those rules as set by the person sitting on the head of the table.

One of the reasons for 'Bingo' betting is that there is too wide a spread of 'Buy In' for the tables. For example on the 20k/40k tables the minimum buy in is 400,000 with the maximum at 4,000,000. This is a 10x differential between min/max and 100x the big blind. This lets players come in with 400,000 and go all in pre-flop minimizing their bingo risk to 400,000. If the differential was reduced to 2.5x 1,600,000min/4,000,0000max I believe it would considerably reduce the Bingo Players activities, and thus make the game more enjoyable for Poker Players.

I hate bingo players as do most of the people on the forum but clearly the majority of Zynga players don't - or they would do what you and I do and leave the table when this sort of play starts. That's the rub - we can all leave the table but most people don’t so obviously most players are okay with it. That being the case, it's hard to see what can be done, as it is within the rules. If everyone left the table as soon as the bingo started, bingo players would have to stop. Or the other strategy - everyone folds when someone 'bingos' a couple of times I've seen that a few times and it makes me chuckle

A moderator for tables to decide who can bet and what hand. So is this moderator able to see the cards. What if I have pocket aces 3 hands in a row and go all in 3 times and win. Does that mean I should be kicked out because I felt I had nuts and did. You should all give your head a shake. If you don't like the rules of Hold'Em go play go Fish or some other card game. I hear Crazy 8's is a fun game that anyone can play.