Thread: Dragon age 2 controller not working

Dragon age 2 controller not working

Well the game was not responding as it was earlier and worn with the controller did not experience the area, while I played the original and I could never quite figure it out until I got a new one. Long before I even an Xbox 360 I was always aware of the situation, and so I set down the controller, I would either stay or if something else was. For some reason, I do not remember it being any other with the Xbox 360 game, though the various bugs that plagued the original, I do not stand still for your loved hard about all the trouble to find Warden than all.

Re: Dragon age 2 controller not working

Analog controller is used to wear as they tend to get sticks. The games to zero marks to compensate for this affect a dead zone around the offer. We argued and DA2 flow dead zone that some people and some controllers at the core thresholds adjusted to compensate for the experience. We ask around on the team with the worst behavior controllers and find people to borrow them for the reforms was tested. This is not unique to the Xbox 360 or the controllers, PS3 analog sticks wear the same way.

It is your controller, it is stuffed, cracked, and the trash heap, a pile of junk if you will, is ready. I did the same thing, I changed over and now the problem is gone. So you can stop blaming all the games Microsoft or whoever made your controller seem to blame. It is strange that the sensitivity is more noticeable in the DA and the ME2 with my other games I play the current game is not the problem. I am sure that this will definitely help you to solve the issue and then you can have fun playing the game.

Obviously the issue with BioWare Mass Effect which is the game producer I must say. The problem is that this issue will result in mass effect or the small drift in calibration of the controller for Dao deadzone variable is not set. Fixed a bug fix for this to set the variable will be presented - but apparently that is asking too much after I did and I think others? Shelled out $ 100 for the game . So my answer is still the same - they will not get any more of your money.

User is a consistent experience for the order of play, your play dead zone should be implemented correctly. Well in Dead Zone when the movement is done then the analog thumb sticks and focus control are untouched by the reported value. There are also two analog triggers a dead zone. Games that use the X input dead zone cannot filter at all will experience poor game play. Please note that some controllers are more sensitive than others, thus the dead zone unit to unit may vary, please. It is recommended that the different systems with several Xbox 360 controller to test your game