Thread: Zynga Poker Elite

Zynga Poker Elite

When will the Zynga Elite Poker Team be chosen and announced I applied, doing so good in the last 2 days, I made a Facebook acct to play there, my space is not as good and a friend told me to join on Facebook, but anyways, I have got from 2k-1.1m these past 2 days and look forward to continuing the upward trend. So is there anyone who can let me what it is all about and how we can deal with the same.

Re: Zynga Poker Elite

Already the game itself thrives on an Elitist mentality where those with mega chips feel it is their right to not only act but desire to be treated as above the mere smaller chip holders. In this Forum this Elitist mentality already thrives and some of those who delight in acting above the less knowledgeable users here already consider themselves superior and Elite and respond accordingly to genuine queries. To honor some of these types with this Elite title here would ultimately become self serving and further elevate their hubris which surely must be counterproductive to the original aims of this Elite program.

Maybe some of the people considered for the Elite" title could be small chip holders who might have a more intimate knowledge of the smaller chip holders particular problems and mindsets and be more open to helping these types of players questions Or is this Forum already too Elitist to consider anyone who is not a mega millionaire chip holder as not worthy of such a title as an "Elite" member. I just strongly urge all members and especially those new "Elite" members who respond to newbie queries and questions to not be condescending in your replies but actually try to be helpful and treat everyone with respect. The title of Elite member here is a privilege and not a right so kindly act accordingly.

How many of these potential Elite people here have answered a genuine query from a new player with comments like, Screenshot or it didn't happen or What are you going all in with those cards for anyway, learn to play the game before whining here about and It is your computers problem not Zynga's program so or "This question has already been answered on this Forum, try searching the entire Forum before or any number of equally pithy, inane and totally unhelpful responses. Yes you might think your responses are funny and witty and get a giggle out of your cronies but for the poor new player struggling with this whole online poker concept and with genuine questions and queries your replies are seen as remarkably unhelpful and arrogant in the extreme. And Zynga is going to reward this behavior by giving you the Elite title

The Zynga Team Elite members are here to answer questions, provide assistance where we can and also provide assistance during game play - which includes reporting bugs and providing feedback to Zynga on problems that may be occurring during game play. The other posters that are designated Elite Members are here helping telling people who are phished and hacked how to file a report, what information is needed and educating about how to stay safe while online. I see others writing guides on how to play poker and tips that make playing more enjoyable. I sense that you are very upset about your lack of chips, and that cannot be resolved by insulting the posters on this forum. Perhaps if you have a question or need help you can post a thread and pose a question rather than hijacking this thread with your complaints about those that have a lot of chips.

As for my opinion, that is what I give in these forums. It might not be anyone else's opinion, but then I can be giving anyone else but my own opinion in the first place. So people who read my posts and agree with the findings, are now making thousands of chips daily. Those who don't agree with them, ignore them and go on as they were before. Be it people willing to help, has the time, specialize in a specific field like software, hardware, systems, poker pro's or whatever their field of expertise. Together this elite group can then form a core that can work on a better program for us all at the end of the day.

I find this one particularly annoying, too. It's insulting and unnecessarily dismissive. When people come here, they generally feel they have a valid gripe or an emergency or a concern and this board is *not* easy to navigate. If the responder is so beleaguered or bored that he must respond with that catch phrase, it's probably best that they simply log off or move along rather than being rude to someone seeking guidance or information.