Thread: Chips and messages are hacked in Zynga poker

Chips and messages are hacked in Zynga poker

In the last 2 days I have gone from having 5mill in chips to 30mill and ever since I hit 30mill I've gotten a few messages from people claiming to be from Zynga and Facebook. The first one from Zynga claimed that I had won some lottery and should click on the link to claim my prize. Yeah right I am not that stupid.Now I have received one that is apparently from Facebook security claiming I have abused their terms of use and to click the link to stop my account being disabled, I clicked on the name of the person that sent me the message n all it shows me is a blocked profile. I wasn't stupid enough to click on the link in the message but it worries me as Facebook have disabled my account before for not using my real name.I really don’t know what I can do to solve the issue here. Please help me in this case.

Re: Chips and messages are hacked in Zynga poker

I don't think it has anything to do with your chip stack. Unless they have included you in the friend list, they don't have your name. But if you post to the fan feed, they do have your name and the two phishing emails I have received have both come within 24 hours of my posting. But the fan site does and there are some incredible losers in those threads. I would like to take them all to a private table and pick up some chips from some real losers. I would like to know why Zynga doesn't move to take down the fake IDs from Facebook. I did a search for the name that mine came from, and I found five Zynga Images on five separate accounts - and a random one with a really poor graphic.

Yes, people are still getting the Fake Messages. The Scumbags have found different ways to find you to send you Messages. So you’re still good to go blue. Just never submit your information. And, at least once a month, change your Passwords that you have set for the account that you are using. Now what you have to do here is that once the password is changed check whether the confirmation link is been sent to you or not. I hope that doing the same will definitely help you to solve the issue that you are facing.

I have noticed that I am getting phishing attempts after I post to the Zynga Poker Fan site. So I am not going to post there anymore. It's not like my messages get read or anything. Please do report the phishing emails to Facebook, though, so that they can take down the account. There's a little report button at the top of the email form not by the spam, etc. Use it and thanks for using your head when dealing with these losers who can't win a hand.

I still report every single one I get though, to both Zynga and Facebook. The one that was weird was the Facebook one though, I reported it as imitating a person and in the comments wrote, this person are imitating Facebook security and I did notice that that profile was pulled within an hour. So sometimes sending a complaint out into the void does yield results. So what I want you to do here is that just try and complaint in front of Zynga and let them know the problem that you are facing I am sure that they will definitely help you out in this case.