Thread: Unable to see knockdown replays in Fight Night Champion

Unable to see knockdown replays in Fight Night Champion

Hello everyone. From last few days I am facing problems with game fight night champion. I am unable to see the all the replays of knockouts. I don’t know why this is happening. I don’t face any problems with remaining issue. I desperately want to know reason behind this problem. If you know the reason behind it, I will want to about it as soon as possible. I would like to say thanks in advance for your precious time.

Re: Unable to see knockdown replays in Fight Night Champion

Don’t worry it is not a serious problem. There is nothing wrong with your system and all that. My all friends faced the same problem. The reason behind is the absence of the HDD. I notice that there is no one among my friends circle have HDD and still facing problems like this. In absence of HDD it is not possible to see knockdown replays in both online and offline mode. I know knockdown replays are responsible for improving your attacking techniques by taking help of the previous fights. But they not cause major problem to your games performance. I will suggest you forget about this thing and try to concentrate on your game.

If you already have Xbox360 HDD and still you are facing similar kind of problem then there is only one thing that causes malfunctioning of your game. If you are playing this game in online mode and if your opponent doesn’t have XBOX 360 HDD still fight night champion never allows you to see the knockdown replays. It is mandatory that both the opponents playing this game must have Xbox 360 HDD for example say Xbox LIVE Arcade unit. If both of the players fulfill the initial requirements you will never face any problems related to knockdown replays.

This might be the problems related to the concept of gyms present at this game. I hope you know about all the types of gyms present inside fight night championship. You will never face any problems related on replays when you are dealing with gyms in offline mode. If you are dealing with sparring in online gyms there is chance to come across problems like this. I will suggest you to check the same scenario without dealing with online gyms. If you succeed to fix this problem don’t forget to let me know also.

Knockout replays are not possible to see if you are using flash drive or any other type of external memory for playing this game. There are some features of this game which are not worked properly if you are not using HDD. If you are really not interested to see the replays you can use any source for playing this game. Try to find out another alternative for this problem by placing your query on facbooks wall.

I will suggest you to try to find out solution for this problem by taking help of reference guides available on internet. They are ideal one to fix all minor problems related to these games. At the time of playing bullestroms I also took the help of one of the guide available on internet. if you get solution for this problem place the solution on your social networking accounts wall to help other peoples having the same problem.

The ideal way to fix the problem is taking help of expert people. There are number of expert peoples present at the official site of EA sports who ready to help the person like you to fix problems like this. Simply discuss your problem with them. I hope they will reply you as soon as possible. sometimes they took too much time to reply you.