Thread: Options to purchase XP killing OWC in fight night champion

Options to purchase XP killing OWC in fight night champion

I am playing the game fight night champion from last twenty days. I really like this game lot compared to games that I played till now. The most attractive feature of this game is its high resolution. I don’t have any problem related to its working and all that. I need your help to know about the all the possible option for purchasing xp killing owc in this game. if you know about such option, send me your replies as quick as possible. I searched a lot on google for finding answer for this but no luck. I am sure you will never going to disappoint me about this. Your replies are only ray of hope for me. Thanks in advance.

Re: Options to purchase XP killing OWC in fight night champion

I don’t have much information to solve your problem. I have some information about OWC that I want to share with you. OWC responsible for providing you the ability to build your XP for boosting your fighter’s stat. EA sports provides the facility of purchasing these xp for all the players of the game. It enables all the players to put their best fighters without having putting them for work. Works means the entire task instead of actual fight. Currently there is no availability of information about it on my side. I am searching for appropriate one for you. I will let you know about it as soon as I get information about it. Till then try to find out solution for this problem by taking your friends help.

I not like this feature announced by EA sports in the game fight night champion. This feature is nothing but a money making policy for creator of this company in short says for EA sports. Beginners of this game didn’t have that much amount of money to purchase these xp. From my point of view there must be availability of gyms in this game for improving the stamina of new fighters without charging single amount of money from them. if creators of this game follow this solution I am sure there is no need to purchase boost by spending your valuable money.

I also have one solution to get rid of this problem. As you already know there is only one set of OWC ranks present inside this game. Which force players to buy the valuable Xp for get inside this list. According to my point of view there must be two sets of ranks present inside OWC. One for each weight and another one for all the beginners in this game like me who doesn’t had any xp points. I hope this will helpful to avoid the confusion arise due to xp. The developers of this game must have to take care about this problem.

It is not possible to take appropriate action to the developers of this game to fix this problem without consuming too much amount of time. I will suggest you instead of waiting for the developers to fix this problem. Take help of reference guides available on internet to find out any other alternatives to get rid of these problems. There are numbers of reference guides available on internet which provides information about every small thing about any kind of game. I hope they will definitely helps you lot to fix this problem.

I will suggest you instead of posting your problems on such normal networking side. Post your problems on official site of EA sports directly. There is separate section present on their side for posting your complaints. First discuss your problem with experts of EA sports if they fail to provide you the desired result, request them to make the necessary changes on their upcoming version of this game because even if there are few bugs in this game you never get such a real experience with any other games.

I will suggest you to take a poll type reference of all the players of the fight night champion and pass that particular result to the creators of this game. if you get replies of reasonable number of users it might be possible that EA sports will take all the necessary action t improve their popularity. I did the same thing about social networking games and I tell you it works for me.