Thread: assassins creed 2 crashes to desktop

assassins creed 2 crashes to desktop

hi,

i downloaded the ac2 rip by tptb . . followed every step. .the game ran well . .but as soon as i complete memory sequence 2 the game crashes to desktop . . . and when i restart the game and try to load the savegame . . it crashes to desktop while loading . i've tried it many times . .i even used the skidrow crack . but still the result is same whether i use the server emulator or skidrow crack . .whats the problem . .please help me . . . .

Re: assassins creed 2 crashes to desktop

As you are not using the genuine copy and using the cracked version of the game then this kind of behavior is obvious. Cracked version is having the corrupted file installation which can cause this kind of issue. Anyways i will advise you to check for the system compatibility with game or not. It might be possible that game is not supporting the system of yours and that is why you are getting the issue with the same. Also if possible then install the latest version of the Graphic Driver and see whether this is working for you are not.

i don't think it has any compatibility issues . . . till memory sequence 2 it runs completely fine . . .i have also tried other save games but the result is still the same . . btw i have nvidia 258.96 drivers . .if it matters . . and there's no error code or anything it just crashes to the desktop . . .

If this game crashes to desktop then you should make sure that you are connected to the internet properly and other than this, you can also try to Steam your computer. Other than this, you can also try to lower the games settings by disabling Vsync as well as multi-sampling. Also turn down the environment detail levels. I hope that this will solve the issue for you.

i have tried with minimum settings,still doesn't works . . and its not a legal copy . . . its the ripped version by tptb and i use the server emulator. . . . i think there's some problem with my game . . .

Yes this can be possible that the game copy which you are using is having the problem as this is pirated and pirated version always having problem. Try some other download site for Assassins Creed 3 and then check whether the same problem gets with the new copy or not. If possible then go with the genuine copy which is having less problem related to game.