Thread: Has FrontierVille has crossed the line with this mini mission

Has FrontierVille has crossed the line with this mini mission

I just discovered that to complete the latest mission I received I have to have 500,000 coins which is fine apart from, the coins will disappear as soon as I get them. That is too much in my opinion. It has taken me over 2 months to collect the current coins I have and basically when I get to the 500,000 I will be back to zero coins; all for what that is in my opinion completely absurd and not fair at all and I have no way of turning off that particular mission and not doing it. Please help me out with this option and tell me that whether FrontierVille can be crossed to the mini mission.

Re: Has FrontierVille has crossed the line with this mini mission

I think you’re talking about the founder’s mission it coincides with the peanuts mission I’ve done both and they actually help each other and its quite easy and in finishing them both its worth 40 horseshoes together. And also play it or don’t but I think what most of us enjoy about this game is the challenge. Really because the founder missions are around the same time as the peanuts you will have your coins back in no time at all. I sure do wish I could do the million one again. Any time I can turn in 1 million coins for 25 horseshoes is great for me. Too bad you can only do it once.

You folk that are whining about the disappearing coins, go plant some peanuts. It's the quickest way to get your money back. Not only have I done the 500 thousand mission, but I've done the 1 million one as well and I'm already back up to 1.5 million coins. And also tell me that you have to have a life outside of FB and Frontierville and I refuse to give in to something that went from pleasant to outrageous. Much the same direction this thread has already gone and I'm stunned.

I suggest you plan things ahead if possible. Plant as many higher coin crops/plots as possible, and stagger the planting, so when they take the 500,000 coin, you will still have crops to harvest. If you do that it doesn't take long to build up your coin again. The same thing will happen when you get to the one million coin they take for that one try to have peanuts to harvest or cotton. A little strategy is necessary so you can harvest crops soon after losing your coins to begin rebuilding your stash. You'll have more again in no time. I lost my million in late August and now I have over 2.5 million in coin and nothing to spend it on.

I am on the peanut mission and one mill, I will do the same on this one as I did for the last 500,000 one. Grow up some animals, and have them ready to sell once your coin gets taken. The coin can be quickly recovered. You can also save up some collections that pay coin. When I did the founder's missions, I had over 600,000 so it took both parts I & II in a matter of seconds. I didn't even realize what had happened. I had about 2000 coins & used it to plant some peanuts and visited all my neighbors every day, picked up all the coin rewards from the feeds & reminded myself that is just a game. Why be so upset about your fake coins on a game and also its part of the challenge and just enjoy the game.