Thread: Pop ups while playing Zynga poker

Pop ups while playing Zynga poker

I am playing the Zynga poker game and playing the same from last few months now the thing here is that I am getting the unwanted pop up while playing the game. And this thing is pretty much upsetting me. And when the pop up arrives then the games automatically hangs or throws me out of the game. So please let me know what can I do solve the issue and how I can make the sure that the pop ups are disabled.

Re: Pop ups while playing Zynga poker

The popups that appear over the table & action buttons are extremely annoying. They take forever to load and make use of, made worse by the fact that you cannot move or minimize them. Do the people who put garbage like this on the screen actually play the game? If so, they would know that it makes it difficult to play. I hope that this information will definitely help you to solve you the issue.

The collectibles for posting to one's wall are behaving extremely badly. When one pops up that you want to share with your friends, it flings one to the bottom of the page so that the buddy ladder is visible rather than the table and freezes the computer as well. The only way one can tell what's going on is by reading the hand analyzer. This fling started when the crack the safe thing started. I thought that by getting rid of that thing, the flinging would stop, but no, it's still there.

In addition, that little error message that pops up incessantly must be closed in the proper sequence, or the collectible publishing window goes blank. This is particularly annoying when one is in the final two to three of a tourney where wins are relatively common. I just won 9 hands in a row and let me tell you that it was a real challenge to get all of those popups closed in time to keep play going. The resources this takes are immense and in the past, I was keeping track of how many times I got bounced as a result.

I have a decent computer and fast internet provider yet Texas Hold em loads and runs quite slow. There is too much garbage and clutter. I like to send gifts but two to three boxes to do it is too much just send the request and no I don't want to post each request to my Facebook profile, nobody cares. Also your game loads very slowly and locks up quite a bit I have checked my system with spy bot and virus scan and I now know it’s not me. I like your game but with the slow load and annoying pop-ups I get bored quickly. Fix it and make Texas Hold Em a fun fast loading game. Stop the profile request crap too it’s not necessary I know it’s free advertising but most people on Facebook no who Zynga is.