Thread: Treasure Isle not Accepting Slush

Treasure Isle not Accepting Slush

The game is said to be keeps on telling me that that I am not able to accept the gifts from people who are not from the list of my friends. And also the main thing is that all is not working well and they are my friends because they have been gifting me other things for a long time without problems. Now the main thing that shows up and is telling me they are not my friends. And it has been happening twice to me, I have told that I cannot be accepting slushes from my friends because of that. It is really annoying. Please help me out with this and provide me with some of the better solution that will be helping me to cop up with this problem.

Re: Treasure Isle not Accepting Slush

Just follow the step that is given below and then just steps that is given below:
    1. The main thing is that you just have to accept the slush step by step that is appearing to you and then make the use of it.
    2. Also you should try the option of throwing the snowballs at all the friends and then it is that you will get the slush and then it is that you can just post anything that you want.
    3. After that when you have updated the fort you just have to see that whether it is working out well or not. But when you throw a ball you don't receive anything, and then check out the options of the xp or fruit in it.

See that it should work out for you and you can perfectly get the option of the slush in it.

Hey thank you for the above information now it is that I can accept slush but now another problem is that and I am having really a big problem in loading the game. It is taking around 15 to 30 minutes every time. And also it is that I keep on loosing the gifts from the wishing well. I have a brand new laptop with the newest browsers and what else I should need. I have got the laptop that is of Dell and have done all the setting of the internet in it. But I don’t have what is basically the main problem in it.

Check out the connection of the internet and also check that whether all the setting has been done properly in it or not. It is also that when you are using the other kind of the net that is having the issue of the network time out then it is that you have to check that whether the working of the net service that you are using will be working out or not. And also the main reason is that when the net connection is not being done properly then you have to check the settings in it. And also please do tell me the information for the game that I am just playing.

For what is the game you will just say that it is a bandit game or rather adventurous. The concept of this game is said to be really original because the player is a treasure hunter. You will need to browse the different islands and down you got to discover hidden treasures that are present in it. And then in the near future article you can just make the use of the certain tricks that will help you to active the targets or the levels that is being assigned to all the users in it.