Thread: Horses and Mules no longer in marketplace in Firntierville

Horses and Mules no longer in marketplace in Firntierville

Hi all, I am noticing that cash items are becoming more unreasonable, which makes me less inclined to even contribute hard dollars. Decorative items should not cost more than a McD's value meal and I am seeing items costing well over 10 bucks each. Do you have any commend to post on this. If yes then please let me know that. Thank you for your post in advance.

Re: Horses and Mules no longer in marketplace in Firntierville

That thing is oversized and overpriced! I'll only really spend HS on items that will give back over time, like the mystery animals. I really like those, and at the current price they're reasonable. That is particularly with the last round. They give back more than the originals that cost 50 HS. I aim to get at least 1 of each animal. I even think the Brown Deer, White Quail and Grey Squirrel for 65 HS's isn't that bad in cost. If that's an item someone really wants. It's worth it to not risk the gamble of the Mystery but IMO they all are adorable in this batch and I would chance it with the crates.

I really liked this last round aesthetics wise as well. I am still a bit confused concerning the pink colors but I won't reject them. One thing too that is awesome in comparison to other mystery type crates in other games is there are no repeats until you buy all nine. Otherwise I wouldn't have even bothered shelling out cash for them. A family of brown deer sounds a bit enticing though.

I think I need to find a other venue for my gaming fun. zigna is costing me way too much on my limited funds. Sorry but today will be the last cash I put out. Spent it already and then had the paths bug hit. Found it and found more expenses in the future. Really think I will leave the game its stops being fun when you over do these quest things. I stopped farmville because of it taking too much time now.

I have 2 horses and I have them because I like them on my farm, it is gaming madness when people over stock on things just to get xp and level up, I will never run out of energy simply because I have great neighbors who gift me food daily and I harvest every day, the way i see it the greedy ones are spoiling it for others who now can no longer buy horses and mules due to this. Frontier families had to have horses in order to survive. It doesn't make sense to have them removed from FrontierVille. Why do all the horses have to be brown anyway? It is not the FrontierVille makers know there are white horses and all different colors. I knew that before I was in first grade of school.