Thread: Missing Missions in Frontierville

Missing Missions in Frontierville

I had 170 trees removed out of 200 which I needed to do and now it is all been reset. As well as another mission that I had already started and only needed 11 more pigs to complete the mission has been reset as well. I am not able to understand that what is going on? Is this only me who is facing the issue or there are other people with the same issue. Please help me to get out of the issue. Thank you so much in advance for reading and replying to this post.

Re: Missing Missions in Frontierville

I would like to tell you that the Master Farmer III mission requires the following:
    • Plant 1500 peanuts (which take 4 days to grow)
    • Harvest 1500 peanuts on your homestead (again these take 4 days to grow)

I have been working on this mission for a very long time. As of last night, I had planted 1374/1500 peanuts and had harvested 1318/1500 peanuts. Much to my dismay, my counts have been reset (I assume there was an update to add the flower shop mission).

It might be the issue from the browser that you have on your computer. If you want to confirm that then you can try some other browser and see if that is able to solve the issue for you. Other than this, you can also contact the zynga and ask them for the trouble. I am sure that they will guide you in the right direction to solve the problem. This will be the best way that I can suggest you in order to resolve the problem. I hope that this will help you.

I have completed all three in the romance missions and got the badge ,the internet was lost it told me I went back in and two of the romance missions are back on level 4.what is going on I am fighting a losing battle here. please restore my completed missions as this is driving me mad. The ceyote missions level 2 I had to do about 7 times for it to stay completed, this is really not on come on people be fair we are loyal to the game but we would also like to get the things we have earned. I expect more post on this topic in future so that they will be helpful to other users.

I have been asking neighbors and it seems like those same ones keep popping up. Especially "Terrific Teamwork", "Experienced Employer", "Dedicated Veterinarian". I know several have stated that this has happened before about 1-three months ago, but their badges were never brought back to their correct totals. I am hoping something can be done to rectify it this time (since it seems like it started with the introduction of the two new badges).

I don't really keep an eye on my badges so I have no idea if I lost progress on any of those, but I only needed to sell 10 more cows for the expansion and now it's back to 0/80. Also lost the 2 bears I would clobber for the Fanny and Hank mission and the harvest 30 white roses and my flower cart mission disappeared. I tried what another poster said about clicking the little icon at the bottom but it recognized none of my existing progress, it still even wants me to "place the flower cart" when mine is just waiting for some additional building supplies to be finished. I had not gotten the new tomato mission yet either but wasn't too fussed about that. It has to raise and then sell all those darn cows again. I contacted support but it looks like a rather widespread issue so I am hoping they will be able to fix it for everybody.