Thread: Solution for those who didn't get free horse in Frontierville

Solution for those who didn't get free horse in Frontierville

I talked to a friend earlier, who successfully got the horse, and it turns out that there are two types of emails being sent out, and if you get the wrong one unless someone who got the right one helps you. I got an email with a link that was pretty much non descriptive. He on the other hand got long link with stuff that hints to a horse unlocking process in the URL. Anyway, he sent me the whole link and I tried it out while being logged in and behold, I am being redirected straight to the horse page where you can accept or deny your free gift. The foal's sitting on my farm now, so you could say this method works. So if you got hosed, try getting the link from a friend who succeeded and try using it.

Re: Solution for those who didn't get free horse in Frontierville

It took me three attempts to actually get the email and then when I did then it was not entirely correct. The message stated to click on where it said "get horsey" but there was nothing in the email that actually said that. The link to unlock the horse was actually in the 'FrontierVille' logo graphic in the email and that was the only link in the email, graphic otherwise text. So, while I did manage to unlock the horse by clicking on the logo, it was not the way the email stated to do it (and as mentioned, it was not possible to do it the way the email stated).

It is been eight days and still no horse. I received the email as soon as I signed up to play the game, but the button embedded in the email to claim the horse still doesn't work. I am sure the moderator is well aware of the dozens and dozens of complaints on the forum, so why hasn't this been fixed? At least acknowledged with a solution. I did not get the zynga email and I cannot click on anything for an email in the market. Whats up with this zynga, seems like a lot of people are in need of that email or a way to get you to send us one.

I have been playing Frontierville for weeks now and tried numerous times to get the horse. I will click the buttons to get emails, but never get it, I have even tried alternate email addresses to no avail, I have read this post and now I am hoping someone could PM me the working link so I can get my horse. It is been three weeks and I still don't have a horse, now I am not getting gifts either never got a link for any other email for the horse either, was just told we will get back to you in 48 hours, well three weeks sure is a long 48 hours.