Thread: No treasure in Fire God Mountain And Monkey Palace In Treasure Isle

No treasure in Fire God Mountain And Monkey Palace In Treasure Isle

I have been playing the game of the Treasure Isle and have got in to many of the stages and have won each and every stage with good scores. And I think that I have got some of the same problem in it. And also I have just entered FGM and while I have only clicked twice, the first level is a small enough map that I should have had a popup saying I was at least nearby the treasure, but I haven't. Either there is no treasure or the notifications are screwed up. But the main issue is still that I am not able to get the details of the map in it. Please help me out with this and also help me with the information that is related to the Fire god mountain.

Re: No treasure in Fire God Mountain And Monkey Palace In Treasure Isle

I just came out and then I have reloaded and when I went back in the level I had started from the beginning and when I dug again the treasure was there but I didn’t get all my wasted energy back. So it is just simple that you have to reload the game and then just dug out the placed and see that where you are getting the treasure in it. Or just reload the page and the digs that were said to be down to 0 again, but the main thing is that the tiles where bright, and I was able to dig again on the dark ones and found the treasure.

And also you can just just Contact live help if it happens. It happened to me this morning and then appeared to be fixed, so I played again this afternoon and got stuck on level two. I contacted live support who pushed me to the next level and credited me my energy. Sadly it happened again a couple of levels later, but they again fixed it for me. Needless to say, I am not going to FGM again until the problem is fixed for good. But my point is, live support will help you if it happens.

I just replayed Hula Village to try to complete the collection for my quest and same thing that says that the island has 8 treasure yet there wasn't even one. That was a waste of map fragments and energy. This makes me afraid to replay any other sand yet I have fruit that is rotten because the only other islands left have to be bought with cash. At level 320 and all I can do is request building materials or collect bonuses that I can't use. This game used to be fun.

Hey thank you for the information that you have given it was the issue of the treasure that was not being displayed to me. But when I just reloaded the game I was able to get the option of the treasure in it and the thing is that I was not able to restart the game again it started from the start. But the main thing is that I was able to get the option of the treasure in it and it was working out well. And also I have been playing the level of the game till the end. If it is possible please give me the information of the game of the treasure isle and also give the various details of the game.

Live support is being upgraded so there is no option for me at this time. Also it was nice that they credited you the energy, but I was going for lowest number of digs so I wasted a lot of fire shovels and ruined my low dig count clearing the board on the second level of Monkey Palace. I was on level 3 of FG and scoured the island (40 digs) no hints and no treasure. Came back later to same level, says I haven't dug anywhere but the island won't highlight anywhere to dig except to the entrance of the next level and then it says I need the treasure to continue. Just dug up the whole island on the 75m island on Fire God Mountain and no treasure came up so can't move on. I couldn’t do much else so I thought id have a go on monkey palace and stuck on level 3 because of NO treasure clicked EVERY square. After that I went to the fire one and now stuck on level 5 NO treasure clicked every square.