Thread: How do I delete Prepare the feast in frontierville

How do I delete Prepare the feast in frontierville

This is serious question. I have no other missions to do and have completed almost all the collections and have an overstock of coins, food and wood. This mission is really annoying. The get x, y, then 40 of each is a grind and they are supposed to get harder as we go, that is the challenge of any game.The extra right needed is just an abuse of take it or leave it from the dev team. But it’s something I can turn on then turn off as I already did. The RSVP is broken, and honestly to waste dev resources on a new interface for invites, instead of the usual click columns used by the other Zynga games and the vast majority of all FB social games is just silly.

I have tried to send out hundreds of these invites that is including people on the phone or in chat with me at the time. They don't get them or they don't work. When they do work, they click, and it doesn't register. And for some reason to make the agony worse on your players, you decided to not return the clicker any reward of an RSVP. But then this got tweaked and it offers the food choices. Which if you’re struggling on broken RSVP's you already have.

Re: How do I delete Prepare the feast in frontierville

You should complete the mission then sell the table. The complaint is that we cannot complete the mission as it's proving nearly impossible to beg forty of everything from neighbors, plus no invites go out or come in. Some of us are spending real money on horse shoes to play this game, but Zynga seems to have found the perfect way to force us to hand our money over to them. Otherwise, we are going to have to work around this feast table and uncompleted mission on our homesteads forever because there is no way to get rid of it unless we buy our way out.

I do believe that if we could add neighbors out having to add them to facebook would solve this problem. I love this game and yes, have my days of issues but it is a game and right now I have no life so it was easy for me to complete all missions but I also have just giving in an added my friends fiend that actually play this game and cafe world. I blocked my feeds of any others game but theses to which makes it easier to find what I need. Also zynga gave us an option of getting the things we needed by sending to others. Computer games are difficult to control and they all have issues (like a million pop-ups).

The RSVP's were a snap for me, I think because of the way they were set up so you could send to the same people. I even got the spoons. But here, it is the 27th and I don't even have 10 of any of the items that you need 40 of. That number just blew me away and was so totally unfair unless we could use unlimited requests and Frontierville makes it very hard with the time constraints of requests on all the projects. I am ready to get rid of the Thanksgiving dinner because I still can't get the food dishes because people are so far past Thanksgiving now. Do you just delete the big table? Is there any of it you can store. If they have anything ridiculous like that for Christmas it should be starting now! I want this dinner out of the way; there are too many other missions to work on. So, I guess you just delete everything, except the kid’s tables. So far this game is so overloaded with struggle and levels to complete anything that, I won't even spend money here.

I have several hundred neighbors and I am here to tell that I had a hard time getting the 40 each and the RSVP's could not get a single one till I found a way to work around the regular way within the game. The programmers of this particular mission really screwed up. Why can't they just admit it and give the people what's needed to finish or at least make it easier? This game is starting to have just as many problems as Farmville and Zynga is losing players because they either can't or don't want to fix the issues at hand. Instead they just continue to put out even more things with problems making matters worse. If this continues then, Zynga will lose so many players; they will have no choice but to quit all together. Believe me, there are plenty other places people can go to play games without continuing to put up with the continuous failure of Zynga games.

I had the same problem. Someone sent me instructions on how to fix it. I had to open frontierville on one tab and go to your Thanksgiving table. Then open a new tab, have facebook opened, press Account( in the top right corner). Then select Privacy settings. Scroll down to bottom left corner, and select "Applications and websites". then you should get a new screen that tells you what applications you use. To the right of that, there is a button marked "edit settings". Select that, and then on the next screen, find frontierville on the list, and select "edit settings". Look at the bottom of the box that is there, (mine is gone, so this is where it is hard for me to now help you). One of the last items listed, was about listings on your friend's wall. I had to change that option, to allow postings on my friends wall. After I did that, I went to the other tab for frontierville that I had opened, and I would try selecting the RSVP for people, and it worked. I would see a little white box that asked if I wanted to send an invitation to my friend. It was a pain in the butt, I had to do this several times, but it worked. When I just went through all the instructions I had written above, I got to the end and the part about writing on my friends wall wasn't there anymore. I hope this helps you, sorry if it doesn't. I wish you the best of luck!