Thread: Has anyone been able to make use of the option of the Cupid In Pet Ville

Has anyone been able to make use of the option of the Cupid In Pet Ville

I have been playing the game of the petville and have been playing it since the game has been released in facebook application. I just want to know that how can I get the option of the cupid in it, and I have tried all the options that is present in it but still it not working out well in it. I have also tried out many of the other option buy checking out the solutions that is being provided in the game of the pet Ville, but it is still not working out for me. I haven't been able to get it opened to see but what needs to be done for it. Please help me out with this.

Re: Has anyone been able to make use of the option of the Cupid In Pet Ville

The cupid for me just opened for me after a few minutes ago. It asks if you want to purchase the Cupid immediately for 30 PC or you can opt to have 10 neighbors ''cosign'' which then allows you to purchase it for 30,000 coins. Problem with option A is that I am not about to spend 30 PC on it. But the main thing is that the there is a problem with the other option is that present in it, but I don't have 10 neighbors that are active anymore. So unless my single active neighbor is allowed to cosign 10 separate times, I have no chance of receiving this item strangely enough, though, I'm not too broken up about it.

I play petville daily, so you can add me. I will cosign for you. However, I have had to post a ticket with zynga for me. When you get the cosigners you need, and go to purchase it with coins, it sends an out of sync message. You have to refresh, but your coins are refunded. Zynga now has screenshots of all that happened in my step by step of this problem. I also had to add my neighbor to my ticket as well, I contacted them last night, and my neighbor got his cosigners today, so I just sent another email. They have contacted me back, asked me to clear my cache, which didnt work. I helped my neighbor to clear his browsers cache as well and now so all me and him can do now is wait for zynga to fix this.

They all agreed for the time being to allow PetVille posts that long enough for them to ''cosign'' for the Cupid for me and I now have all 10. Still, I am not able to get the Cupid because I always am given an Out of Sync message every single time I try to purchase it. After it re-sets, my Cupid is missing but my coins are back. I have attempted using similar browsers (Google Chrome, IE and Mozilla Firefox) with same results. I have updated Flash and I have also emptied my cache and it is working out well for me. I even did a complete and total shutdown/re-boot and then it worked and the option was being displayed to me.

I just got the 10 co signs and in that I have taken the option of the three days to save up my coins again to get the cupid and went to do it and I get an out of sync and refresh. I must say this is the common of all the problems Petville has been having, I am thinking my family and friends are going to forget this game and move on to another game that doesn't have so many issues. I enjoyed the game but this really was the last straw. This was as much trouble as any large project, and I can't believe they weren't ready for the roll-out. But any how I have got the option of the cupid in it.

Cupids can just be used when you are progressing in the game and then just getting the levels cleared in it. I have got the option of the cupid when I am just getting the all the level cleared, and it has been appeared to me on the top of the games options and I have just clicked it and then just made use of it. It has been appearing very nice in it and I was amazed by the view of it. But make sure that you are completing all the levels properly and then just make use of it, it happens that sometimes it does not work out well with the system that you are coping with.