Thread: Celibratetion Ended abruptly In Petville

Celibratetion Ended abruptly In Petville

I have just started the playing of the game of PetVille and it is just one of the best of the game that has been ever played by me. I was claiming the option of the lamp in it, which is said to coming out with the new feed that is being used in it. Also I am using the option of the quest in the game of the petville and have been looking out the various other options of the lamp that is present in it. Please help me out with the options and also see that whether why the options of the Celibratetion are being ended in the game of Petville. Please help me out with the issue that is being faced in it, and also why this option is being ending in it.

Re: Celibratetion Ended abruptly In Petville

I've had this before too. What a joke, especially allowing for the loading times of re-entering the game and fighting popup. When people have a huge number of friends/neighbors, the things they post disappear fastest. There are several friends of mine whose feed have been posted have never been seen and after the use of the clicking option it didn’t worked out for me because the likelihood of me actually getting something is slim to none.

The trick is to make a mental note of which peoples' posts go the fastest and not clicking the ones that you know disappear in less than a minute. And in this way you may know that when the option of the Celibratetion can be working for you. This might actually be the opposite problem of what I stated above, and it all comes down to how many people you have playing that game. Sometimes, folks try to click too soon after the link has posted. I've seen from time to time that it takes a minute or two for a link to become active, so if you're clicking it within too short a time period of it being posted, you might not be able to get it.

Hey thank you for the information that you have just given I have been not able to make the use of the Celibratetion properly in it as the posting of the answers were not being done in it properly. I have just got one issue as I am new to this game I would like to get more details on it and also more of the information so that it can be used by me for the playing of the game properly. It happens that the bugs may be the issue but its ok now all the issues are being working well in it. Please help me out with this.

In this game you can create your small animal with a wide range of combinations is possible and then you can just select the eyes, face, nose, mouth, the gender of your little pet. And once it is being created, you can now start to care. The first step is said to be the best for the cleaning and the washing of the items in it. Once you've completed this first little work, you'll be able to choose neighbors by inviting Facebook friends, and enrich the wardrobe of your pet.

There is a bug and it has been around for a very long time. I know because I was trying to collect something off someone's feed where I was the ONLY friend and got the message, "Sorry you're too late." And I wasn't clicking too soon or too late. This bug is affecting the play and the celebration is being ended in it abruptly that is said to create a lot of problem in it. And this bug is not only affecting the celebration but also the other options that are available in it. I was not even able to buy the mule and the horse due to this error and the option of the buying also went off after some time and then I understood that the game is having a glitch which is causing all this problems. But after the restart everything seems to be normal and working out great in it.