Thread: Gifts not working well in the Petville

Gifts not working well in the Petville

I have noticed it that whenever I am just opening the game and then before getting in to the game the envelope would not be opening for you. To get the gifts that your friends have just sent to you now, it doesn’t open and when you open it the whole moving bar goes nuts and all tiny and to move the page up and down it´s really hard. And feeding time for all your pets has anyone to put 2 days of food and come back the next day and had no food the weight lets go of your pet and you don´t get your daily cash or gift this has happened to me in more than one week. Please help me out and try to get the solution for the above given problem that is being faced by me.

Re: Gifts not working well in the Petville

The place where I click the envelope is never where the graphics show it to be anymore. What I do to get around this is move the cursor slowly that is usually said to be to the right and the "feel" is said to be where it is until the cursor changes to indicate there's something to click on. It's like "there", but it's over in the white instead of on the image of the envelope. You will also sometimes find building supplies in the neighborhood, just from completing tasks.

What you do is that you can just turn off the window and then use it for the Facebook, after that you can just reopen a brand new one, and start all over again. What is happening there most likely is this, if you feed your pet, but then exit the game, there's a high probability the game didn't "save" anything you did. What you do is get the business done in the first room, then move over to another room, and then you can just exit the game.

I have noticed though the concerned thing about the gifts that I am unable to except them via email. I receive email notifications as well as FB when I receive a gift from a friend. In the email there is a 'accept' button that opens the game in a new tab. But I never saw the gift screen before the game begun nor would the gift appear in my inventory. I have just got this issue recently when I was able to get the solution for the non working of the viewing of the files of the gifts.

My trouble with gifts is that it keeps saying I have 300.I used all my flowers and sold all those ugly nutcrackers. I think it must be all of those building supplies that are messing up my gifts. I can only accept 3 at a time before I get the 300 message. I would like to know if I will be able to purchase these building supplies later with PC so I can sell these items and free up my gifting. I have been able to get the gifts perfectly and it has been working out well along with the game.

I have noticed though regarding gifts that I am unable to except them via email. I receive email notifications as well as FB when I receive a gift from a friend. In the email there is a 'accept' button that opens the game in a new tab. But I never saw the gift screen before the game begun nor would the gift appear in my inventory. But if I went through the FB notification instead it worked fine. It's a tiny picture of an envelope, just to the right of the get more pet coins button in the far top right. However, sometimes the envelope's image is replaced with a gobbledygook chunk from a different banner displayed in the game OR is entirely not visible at all. I don't have a neighborhood yet but I thought everyone could receive supplies. And I guess by doing the above settings for the envelope then it will work out well for the sending and the receiving of the gifts in the petville.