Thread: Is RSVP/spoon request having a glitch in Frontierville

Is RSVP/spoon request having a glitch in Frontierville

I have sent out over 100 rsvps but not a one came back to me. I am not able to understand that why this is happening to me. There is no way that is correct. I am posting to people who actually play the game and are actually currently on Facebook. I don’t find any way which is correct period. Is there anyone else who is facing the same? Please reply if you are having any idea about this. Thank you.

Re: Is RSVP/spoon request having a glitch in Frontierville

I am having one suggestion for you that when you request for a servicing spoon and if you get more than one, why can't you use the extras for the next course? I had three given to me for the first course and now I have to ask for another for the second course. Why not just take an extra from the first course. This is the only thing that I can tell you at the time and I wish that there will be more useful posts for this. Thank you.

The only way I got mine was to ask my friend to hunt down the one spoon post that posted. Thankfully, to a mutual friend's page. He clicked on that link and it worked. Our friend did not click it and sent her regrets but she does not play the game and does not want to play. I inadvertently peppered her poor profile with requests, not knowing what the game was even doing. It is annoying to the players and rude to our non-playing friends. I hope they learn from this fiasco and stop using US to drum up more business! By putting these 'cute' little tricks, in-game.

For spoons, it just keeps taking me to person after person who I already know has no interest in playing. The other RSVP requires allowing FRV to do something else on my wall (I think to put all those annoying messages about every time you sneeze or blink while playing the game that all sane people have already blocked their apps from doing). I guess I am not going any further with this mission, because I will not pester my non-game-playing friends with requests, nor will I allow FRV to post things to my wall without individual confirmations that it is something I want posted and can control my visibility settings for. Zynga is back to their old desperate ways of trying to get players to add more players to continue or pay a ridiculous amount of horseshoes to skip adding people. I opt instead to skip that part of the game. Zynga can't have it both ways. Either we are beta testers or we are paying customers. If I'm going to play incomplete, buggy games to do their beta testing, I am not paying to do it and not forcing other people uninterested in being a beta tester to sign up.

I finally decided to give it permission for whatever it was asking for and then send an RSVP message and it didn't work anyway. My friend doesn't see it on her wall, and I don't see it on her wall either. I checked with her on that and she assured me that she has wall posts allowed and was okay with it. What it did was change my app privacy settings to allow all those obnoxious one-line status or notification updates on my wall. I am not spending 50 horseshoes to get a spoon either. So far, it keeps selecting all my coworkers from my friend list! Sorry, but I am not hassling my coworkers with my game playing. I keep them on a different list than my game-playing friends and keep all my game posts hidden from them. That is not going to change since I like being gainfully employed far more than I like playing this game.

I have sent out rsvp requests on the second time around where we need 20 of them to all my neighbors and have only gotten a couple back. Obviously something is not working right. I have not even gotten a single request for them, so I know it’s not working correctly. I also will not send requests to people I know do not play in the hopes they will start, since I have many neighbors who gave up on game a long time ago. Bad enough we have to keep asking over and over to friends and spamming the feed (when things post correctly) and now needing 20 rsvps and 40 on the other items is ridiculous. If we have to keep begin for things at least make the game playable with no more lag, freezing, refreshing and posting issues and have everything working properly.