Thread: Cannot load Frontierville

Cannot load Frontierville

I am having some problem with the Frontierville. Actually, I am not able to load the pages in Frontierville. There is no problem in accessing the internet. I am wondering that if this is only me who is facing this problem or there is anyone else who is having the same issue. If you are having anything to share that can help me then please share that with me. I will appreaciate each reply on this. Please reply as early as possible.

Re: Cannot load Frontierville

This is more likely be the problem with the internet connection. So in the cases like this, you should check for the internet connection first and check that it is providing you the proper speed on web. Other than this, the problem can be with the browser that you have installed in your computer. So change the browser with some other one like Firefox or opera. These are two of the best browsers that I can recommend you. I am recommending you this because I am also using the same and that is not showing me any problem with it. I hope that this will do the same for you.

I was in the middle of harvesting my corn when I got the ubiquitous message "great game has been enhanced, please refresh", so I did and got nothing but a blank screen. I reloaded from my Zynga toolbar, got blank screen. Reloaded from my list of games on my facebook home page, got a hung-up screen with the "ring the dinner bell" front page. After a few seconds the oh-so-unwelcome "we done lost the internet connection" message (which is the game's way of saying can't do what you asked, since everything else that's internet dependent, like my IM program, never even flickers when I get these messages). Clicking the "accept" on that message brought me back to a hung-up screen again (this time the land upgrade one).

There might be some problem with the flash player version that is installed in your computer and that is the reason that you are getting this issue. My suggestion to you is to search for the latest flash player version and then install that in your computer. There are more chances that this will solve the issue for you. Other than this, you can also try to clear the cache in your computer. After clearing the cache, just restart the computer and check if that is showing you that problem again. These are the two things that you can try to resolve the problem. Please reply back, if that solves the issue. Thank you.

Seriously, these regular problems are making me just want to can the Zynga games and just play my other farming game. I have 7 farms there (all on the one account, so plenty of room for planting crops), all sorts of facilities, can sell otherwise buy raw goods with other players and can hire friends to come work my facilities for bonuses for both of us, hire friends to plow/harvest/chop trees for me, can make my own fuel, sell my excess, and at level 156, I am still getting the farm cash every time I level up. In the year I have been playing that game, there is been one day of outage.

Well all I can say is that I was starting to enjoy this game again and was playing it more than farmville cause farmville was starting to suck and if the same thing is going to happen here then I am going to stop playing this one too. I am really getting to the point of getting tired of all these issue with the Zynga games. It is just not worth wasting my time on anymore or having these frustrations when I want a relaxing break from hectic life. I want to relax with a game not get frustrated with it cause it is not working properly.