Thread: Continuously loosing in Zynga poker

Continuously loosing in Zynga poker

I have a problem playing Zynga poker cause I have been constantly loosing no matter what cards I have. Don't understand why but I have lost 110 mil without hand won on 100 200k tables, then bought a lot of chips from Zynga and there is no help for me. One I have got some warning while i was playing that I am using automated player which is to true. I just ignored it and continued with game. Come on people, it’s impossible to lose 200 mil and to still be on 100k or something. If there is a problem, i would like to know what is wrong, if there isn't, than I'm really disappointed with this game and their creators.

Re: Continuously loosing in Zynga poker

Once again it is hilarious times at Zynga. I keep saying that the guy in charge of cards, which most probably is that blonde dealer sitting there constantly grinning away, has a heck of connection to Columbia. Yesterday in one round alone during the shootouts we had 4 times 4 of a kind, every third hand was a Full House, and the cards on the table where just like Marry Poppins herself popped down to sprinkle a bit of magic across the table. The people even make jokes about it by now as it has become so common as they announce it themselves. These next shots are from yesterday.

You have got to remember though, Zynga don't have to have forums, they could easily just remove the forums full stop. I'm sure there probably is 'hacking' going on in one way or another, but seeing as Zynga Poker is just a cheap social networking application that anyone can make, I wouldn't let it bother me if I were to be 'hacked'. It would be a totally different story if this was a real poker site where the chips actually did belong to me. The chips on Zynga always belong to Zynga whether bought or not.

Those type of hands happen very frequently. And as you can see it happens a lot even when it's one vs. one pre flop and people go to the river. It's not that it's the holiday season; it's a common occurrence all year round. I can't tell you how many one vs. one where I lost on the river where I was ahead after the turn. I know it's in excess of 50%. And that's not normal since someone chasing to the river should not win more than 50% of the hands in one versus one. That's exactly my point. They happen very frequently. It's seriously like every third hand by now is a Full House. Absolute joke and the dealer is clearly as high as a kite. Just now in a matter of minutes you have four J's, Q's and A's on the table. Then you have those guys constantly asking for screenshots. By now if you take a screenshot of everything, you wouldn't be able to look at your cards anymore.

The reason I continue this strategy is so that people will fold and don't go to the river. I have won many chips this way. However, I would say no matter what hand I have prior to the river, I would lose on about 80% of the hands that get to the river. If you knew how many times I have lost with sets, straights, flushes, full houses, and 4 of a kinds I had by the turn but when the cards get to the river I would almost lose all the time with these hands, you would understand why I employ this strategy. The way the programming is set up in this game, you can't slow play any hands, even the nuts, because, at least for me, I would lose on the river by some miracle card. Did you know I have lost to every bluff that put me all in after the flop, because the bluffer would always get runner. And I'm serious about this point, I have lost to every bluff. I am still waiting for my first win against a bluff and I've played in total well in excess of 50,000 hands because I have been playing on this site for 18 months. I'd be thinking, cool, I am going to win with my set, straight, or flush, or full house against this all in bluff, but I would always end up losing to them.

The thing is, is that although I only buy in for that amount, I don't bank my chips, so if I win, I leave them on the table. Even when I build up to have 200 million on the table, all these bankers would call with garbage and they would always end up winning. If I lose once in a while to these bad players, I wouldn't mind since it's a part of the game and you'd expect to lose about 20% of these hands that get to the river, but losing around 80% when I have the best hand but only to lose on the river is just too ridiculous a number. And the number of runner runners I've seen is just way too much.