Thread: Can't finish Mayan Islands II

Can't finish Mayan Islands II

I am on level 66, completed all collections and have finished all other island maps except for 3 on Mayan Islands II because I don't have one hundred thousand extra coin to kill a few spots of bugs in packs of 5 and 10. Had plenty of energy to dig up all the 10e Mayan roads, 21e Triple Hack Plants, 30e Triple Hack Rocks but no, I cannot finish maps because I don't have any coins left. So take my advice, don't buy any decorations for your home Island. Don't spend coins on anything, save them for bug spray and why is one pineapple a "reward" for completing a collection.

Re: Can't finish Mayan Islands II

I agree, it used to be energy that was needed. I too am at level 66 and I don’t have enough coins now to finish off the last three bug sprays. I am selling off my decorations to get coins but even doing that I have enough for only one bug spray. I have spent well over $70,000 just for the last page of the maps. I think the problem was that we got no coins in the rewards and only received pineapples. I don't know how I can continue to play this game without coins at this stage if I don't get coins quickly. I'm at a stale-mate; I can't go any further as I don’t have the coins. I am not even planting at this stage just to save on coins. As I said, I only have enough for one bug spray and I'm not going to spend it on one bug spray as I will still have two left.

This is not only you with this issue. There are many more people with the same trouble. You know I really don't understand how Zynga releases new content like this. I am a software developer and I am perfectly aware of what a "beta" is. I also know how to permanently label your software "beta" so that you feel absolved of any problems that come up. What I don't understand is how stuff like this gets released. I mean it's pretty obvious that you can't have islands cost like 40-50k coins to complete when there's hardly any money coming in where is your income supposed to come from? Are you supposed to buy coins? That is really ridiculous. Are we supposed to get it by visiting our neighbors islands and making like 50 coins a visit or by turning in all these new collections which give us pineapples as a reward? If you are going to hide behind the "beta" tag, you should know that no other company charges money or makes money from betas. So maybe you should refund the money everybody has paid you for TI dollars.

I agree that everyone playing this game is totally broke and stuck. Maybe that’s what the developers wanted. They will end up losing all of their players over this. No coins, No islands, No game and what happens this week when another set of islands come out. Are they going to be even more expensive? I had over 100K in coins and increased the size of my island and completed a couple of the maps. I am also now stuck without coins for bug spray. There is something very wrong with the algorithm on this one. Unlike Farmville, where regular planting guarantees income, there is no way to make enough coins to finish these maps. I am very disappointed, as spending cash for these coins is far too expensive for the payoff.

This game is fairly new. We are nothing but "Test Subjects". If you want a "perfectly cohesive game" then go to the nearest game store and buy one. Do you know how many "trials and errors" comes into making a game? Even some of the most popular online games have 'Bugs'. If a game has no updates, then it will be "bug free". But if the game is constantly being added on, always being updated, you will encounter commands and codes that will interfere with previous data. The constant demands of new maps will bite you. Because the pressure of releasing new maps just to "Please the mob" will not have the necessary amount of time to ensure that it's "bug free". Did you noticed the disappearing of Guard post and Fish rack disappeared when the new map was released? Give the developers the time needed to work on the matter at hand. If you finish early, then it’s great. You can proudly carry the title of "I am superior in Treasure Island game", and then help out your neighbors. Help them feel what it's like to be on top.