Thread: kiwi quest problem in Treasure Isle

kiwi quest problem in Treasure Isle

Hi all, this is the new problem with this. First I click the goal "look under 6 lava rocks go to island" and it brings me to "long reef" an island I already completed (I am still not sure if I used up map fragments) but then I see another goal "complete the hula collection" and the long reef doesn't even have that collection available so now I have to use more map fragments replaying islands I already finished.

Re: kiwi quest problem in Treasure Isle

Hey Guys, when you open a previously completed isle as part of a quest task your map fragment count is not affected (no fragments are required). If however the map was already opened when you started the quest and you had previously dug some of the lava rocks (i.e. there are not enough rocks to complete the task), you will have to complete the isle and re-open it (you will use map fragments in that case) or you can dig lava rocks on another isle. Also as I have seen some of the users posts on some other sites the Hula Outfit Collection pieces can be found on several isles throughout the Tiki Isles Maps. Be sure to add missing pieces to your wish list to get help from your neighbors and the wishing well.

You will just have to add the missing items of your Hula Collection to your wishlist. Go for some times through the wishing well until you gather all items. There is one important thing that you need to remember is once you got all items do not trade the collection immediately as the game may run out of sync and your treasure, both your wishlist will be restored, not your energy though. What you need to do is to refresh your game after you have all the items for a collection. When you will trade for the collection, again the sign for the completed mission won't appear so another refresh will be needed.

I think these complaints are stemming from complete laziness and impatience. I do think it's silly to include a collection requirement that isn't even on the island for the quest (shame on you TI that really was a poor decision); however, it's easily overcome. For one, this is not the first time we have redone maps for a quest chain. Remember the coatlmundi quests, they never took any map fragments, and if you are running around with half completed maps, that is your fault, and a horrible strategy if I do say so myself. Secondly, if you keep up with your quests, you can now obtain map fragments by doing radio tower crates. The small ones reward 5, the large ones reward 20. I have only unlocked the small ones, and I consider myself a pretty casual player, so whining about paying cash for something you can easily obtain for a measly 700 coins per 5 and a little help from your friends is laziness. Thirdly, if you are impatient, which I am guilty of myself, you can easily remove all your items from your wishlist, put up the items you need and burn your energy on the wishing well. I only needed one item, the hula skirt, so it was perhaps a little easier for me, however it's literally foolproof, and probably better luck than hoping to get the items you need from chests on the islands.

Well, I (for one) have and will probably continue to have several "incomplete" maps, and more every day, because I don't have the money to spend to buy energy refills. My energy (at about 355 or so right now) does not recharge in 24 hours it takes more like 30. And the quests are timed so that there is no way to complete an entire map that was used for a quest before you have to move on to the next map. I am still trying to finish my Atlantis Deep Sea 2 maps. Usually for new quests I wind up doing the minimum necessary, like the 6 lava rocks and then I go back and try to finish up some of my partially completed maps. Once people get above level 200, the energy needs to recharge faster. As for all these items that we have to "post to the feed" to get, it can take me several days to get 10 items, since I only play once per day, and you can't send but one or 2 items per post or so it seems. The only way I can get anything but bronze on the quests is if I can buy the items I need that I need. I also agree that if a collection is going to be part of the quest, you ought to be able to find it on the island the quest opens up.

To be honest I have a very small neighbor pool that actually helps with requests. It takes me quite a while to get them all took me almost a week to get 15 expedition supplies to open the 3rd arctic quest. I find that the problem with getting the items from the post feeds isn't so much about the number of people who are willing to help, but rather the time of day that I am posting it. If I post a request for an energy pack at 3AM, I am not going to get one, no matter how many nice neighbors I have, because no one is awake and my request is going to end up so far down the page that no one sees it. if you only play once a day, and are only posting your requests once a day, it's going to take a while, mostly due to the fact that your post just gets lost in an hour or two's time, not because there are limits or unwilling neighbors. I find that I might really only play TI once a day, but if I can load the game and repost my requests an extra time or two, I have MUCH better luck and the map fragment drops? They take 4 people. if you don't have 4 reliable neighbors then there's no way you've made it this far in the game and you should probably find an alternative to MMOlite social gaming. Cafe world would eat you for lunch.