Thread: The Long Christmas in FrontierVille

The Long Christmas in FrontierVille

I am playing this game from very long ago and I never seen this type of stuff. I don’t know why Zynga extend this much to FrontierVille Christmas. On the 11 days into 2011 and then also Christmas is there in FrontierVille with the tasks. I am all Crambo’s out! Doesn't the Festive Season officially end on Twelfth Night? And will the FrontierVille Team adhere to this next year. I know this is bit old one but, why Zynga do this? I really not understood this stuff. Anyone else have any idea about this?

Re: The Long Christmas in FrontierVille

I don't know but I am superstitious about Christmas stuff being out after 12th Night (a year of bad luck and all that). It makes me shudder to see the toy factory with the Christmas tree outside it sitting at the side of my land. It is getting a bit ridiculous, especially for those of us who didn't want it in the first place and were not given a choice! Too many pop-ups lately haven't offered a skip option. Anyway, the game runs slowly sufficient without that big animated thing I'm not using (and can't remove!) sitting on the property.

That's strange. I have not at all heard its bad luck. Our Christmas tree usually stays until Ash Wednesday (end of carnival and beginning of lent). But in FrontierVille, I am actually fed up with Christmas stuff. Enough already, Next year, roll out Christmas on St. Nicholas Day (December 6th), i.e. Santa's Day! Keeping the Christmas stuff around, especially the Toy Factory since they finally got rid of the carolers, is rather tiresome. I know they want to allow people enough time to finish if they aren't regular players but this is silly.

I would rather deal with the resolutions than the Christmas Presents. I realize Christmas giving, giving all year round should be in all of us but we don't need the factory now. Pretty soon it's going to be St Patty's Day. Are we going to mingle it together? Turn Santa's helpers into Leprechauns? I sold my New Years dance floor because it was not getting me anywhere. No one wanted to RSVP so I sold it. I needed the space. I want to delete the factory but game masters won't let me.

Sorry you feel it’s silly to keep this around for at least a few more days, but multiple players had many issues which prevented them from working on this, and other missions. It has nothing to do with being a "regular" player. As you can see, Boris was locked out until after Christmas, as were quite a few others. At least this way they have a chance at getting the Mare, if that's what their goal is. Just because some of us have been able to redeem for the gifts we wanted, doesn't mean everyone has. Through no fault of their own. And what real harm is the Toy Factory doing? It’s not even on your property; surely you can tolerate it for a bit longer.

I suspect a lot of the hard feelings over FrontierVille Christmas is because the quests were so tedious, the bugs so annoying, and everybody (who has completed them) is just completely worn out and doesn't want to hear another word about toys, snowmen, RSVPs, letters to Santa, carolers, cards, and millions of fruit baskets. How hard is it to just not pan over far enough to look at the thing? I'm sort of sad to see Christmas go. Now it's nothing' but a long frontier winter ahead.