Thread: What is New boosts in FrontierVille

What is New boosts in FrontierVille

I play this game from very long ago. Just newly I see something new boosts. What unintelligent boosts did we just get in FrontierVille? Just paid twenty-five horseshoes for the peanut boost (x5) and I can boost six plants with that defection! Not five fields! Zynga that wages big-time! Who wants to pay five level-up horseshoes for one ripe plant? Before this I lost approx 600 harvested and seeded peanuts in the 1500-peanuts mission. Now I actually have a count of harvested peanuts that’s bigger than the seeded ones, Strange. I absolutely don’t think this is fair or good game plays.

Re: What is New boosts in FrontierVille

I bought the chicken and goats and at a standstill don't really see the point. I won't be buying them again. And the goat boost didn't work anyway. I think should be able to use coins it is sure not worth horse shoes. I bought one for cows luckily it went to refresh and ended up losing it and got my hs back and used my animal boost in its place, but those hooks are tough to get in the barn collection.

I couldn't agree more. I think the new boosts are a complete rip off! 20 horseshoes for x10 Cabbage boosts? I say Zynga can plant those boosts where the sun doesn’t shine because I will not at all pay that many horseshoes for that much horse crap. Seriously people, charge coins. Zynga you are so greedy and a real disappointment, Horseshoes are too rare and too valuable to spend like water, you guys have changed things before, now change this.

I totally agree a boost should be for all of the plants or animals not just 1 or 2. While I had the first boost for the cherry I assumed that it was going to work for all of my 10 cherry trees and it worked for big one tree to be ready. It was a total rip even though I got it for free. I harvested all 11 of my trees expecting all of them to be ready to harvest again. If I had known that it was only going to do one I would have only harvested one. Instead of losing 10 energy.

I bought the cabbage boost and used them and they didn’t even work. It locked up and I had to hit the cancel button. As soon as I hit cancel, I was able to move around again but the crops went back to normal with 16hrs, 30sec left till ready and all my boosts were gone. This sucks because now I am out the five horseshoes it cost me to purchase the unintelligent boost with. Please change the description of the boosts to say that they only work with one plant, not a whole crop.

ThumbsUp Re: What is New boosts in FrontierVille

Glad to see that I am not the just unsatisfied costumer! This game-locks-thing happens often, it’s happened several times to me, that I have been to my inventory, getting me some lunch (maybe several) and then the game locks. When I refresh none of the work I did before I went to my inventory is done, but "funny enough" the meals in the inventory is gone. I have as well tried to harvest a lot of crops, leaving the game and then the next day all the crops were withered, because my harvesting obviously didn’t register. So many bugs.

I wasn’t surprised to see that the boosts had to utilize horseshoes. I refuse to purchase any, will wait to get actual crops, animals and so forth to grow; it's a big fat rip off. I won't be buying any boosts for horseshoes and only wish I would used the anti wither boost before the changes. Only problem was I was doing the 1600 peanut mission at the time and no room for a victory garden. By the way anybody notice we are no longer getting collectibles for the free boost collections?